Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo talking stupid bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That interviewer is an idiot...he could've raped canelo's stupid ass comments...shame they have clowns who dont really know boxing working these jobs.

Manny Pacquiao was a fomer LINEAL champion at age 20....so for Canelo to ask where Pacquaio was when he was his age is so damn stupid...
    DLH wasn't a title holder yet but he was an undefeated Olympic champion...by age 23 he was p4p top 5.....lets see where canelo is in 2 years ...ill have a safe guess....NOT near the p4p rankings

Comment

His Trainer is Delusional

Trainer - Saying that Canelo is Learning and that he has better Technique than Pacquiao and More Boxers p4p of today, That he has better Defense than better Punches,works the Legs better than Pacquiao, that Pacquiao all he does is come forward,

Interviewer - Are you talking about Pacquiao 8 Time world champion your veryfing hes better than Pacquiao just like Messi Pele Maradona Jordan, Ali, hes a figure

Trainer- yeah i accept it , ive been following Mannys career, since he was flyweight he fought this Mexican Boxer named Gabriel Mira and they tied in a eliminatory fight , all im saying is that Saul Alvarez has better Technique than Pacquiao than Marquez and Techniquewise than Morales and Barrera Elite Boxers , But their all 34 yrs old 35 , technique wise Saul is better in my opinion why because he has better defense than Pacquiao. hes always in the wrong stance always jumping out of place and throwing punches.

Comment

Does Canelo have facebook or twitter? Link please.

Comment

Canelo is on coke like Ricky Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
            His Trainer is Delusional

Trainer - Saying that Canelo is Learning and that he has better Technique than Pacquiao and More Boxers p4p of today, That he has better Defense than better Punches,works the Legs better than Pacquiao, that Pacquiao all he does is come forward,

Interviewer - Are you talking about Pacquiao 8 Time world champion your veryfing hes better than Pacquiao just like Messi Pele Maradona Jordan, Ali, hes a figure

Trainer- yeah i accept it , ive been following Mannys career, since he was flyweight he fought this Mexican Boxer named Gabriel Mira and they tied in a eliminatory fight , all im saying is that Saul Alvarez has better Technique than Pacquiao than Marquez and Techniquewise than Morales and Barrera Elite Boxers , But their all 34 yrs old 35 , technique wise Saul is better in my opinion why because he has better defense than Pacquiao. hes always in the wrong stance always jumping out of place and throwing punches.
            sigh, more comments out of his ass.....Pacquiao won by TKO4 in his only successful defense of the title...

Comment

wtf?? Canelo is better than Pac because "Pac doesn't stand up right" ?? Who gives a **** how Pac stands, Pac would be lying down in bed and he'd still kick the **** out of Canelo's slow as molasses ass

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                wtf?? Canelo is better than Pac because "Pac doesn't stand up right" ?? Who gives a **** how Pac stands, Pac would be lying down in bed and he'd still kick the **** out of Canelo's slow as molasses ass
                lmao too funny.

Comment

GBP is gonna protect this "bubble boy" for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Does Canelo have facebook or twitter? Link please.

That hilly billie doesn't know how to use twitter or facebook, no official so however. Just fan pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post

Memorable quotes

"Alfonso Gomez is not a good fighter, but he will help me to jump into the next stage of my career"

Interviewer;

Do you think this fight, would shut our mouths, and we will recognize you as the "new idol" of Mexico?

Canela: People like you don't realize that im 21 y/o, you tell me, where was Pacquiao, De la hoya, at my age? i have a great future.

Inverviewer: Now i ask you this Canelo, Pacquiao, de La hoya, Chavez, at your age, they were Champions of the WBC?

Canela: No they don't

Interviewer: So by being Champion they gave you a big responsability.

Canela, that's why i tell you im learning winning as a world champion.

Interviewer; Do you agree with me that back in the day, it seems it was harder to become a World Champion

Canela: Yes, Yes but i want you to see me record, what is the record of all the guys i fought, so you can have an idea.

-----------Epic bull**** from his manager --------

Reynoso, in my opinion i see Canelo better than Pacquiao, Canelo has better defense, better variety of punches, he has better foot work, while Pacquiao the only thing he does is pushing foward

Interviewer: So you are telling me Pacquiao the great champion, the guy that conquered 8 weight divisions, is a lie?

Reynoso: I've been following Pacaquio since he was flyweight... but he don't walk or stands properly..

Too much bull****
                      Can someone translate that properly? It don't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X