• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    When did this happen??
    with james toney

Comment

LOL. I like Marquez so I don't mind but this is funny tho. No wonder he is so **** and confident. Should be a bloody war

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
        with james toney
        Roach supplied James Toney with steroids? Do you have an article, I would be very interested in reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
          with james toney
          Toney is an avid user... he was caught even after Roach trained him, you think Roach actually juices up his own guys?

These fighters make up their own mind and have their own people to do it for them, they dont take orders from their trainers.

Comment

Roach has admitted to having a "don't ask don't tell" policy regarding PED abuse at Wild Card...but saying he supplied them is wrong.

Ariza has an affiliation with Trevor Graham and has brought him in as a consultant for Pacquiao's regimen on numerous occasions...the Trevor Graham who is currently serving a lifelong suspension from training olympic athletes due to knowingly doping many athletes.

I don't know what the deal is, but often times where there's smoke there's fire.

Comment

Julio César Chávez, Jr. , another Top Rank fighter who is a known steroid user

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                Roach has admitted to having a "don't ask don't tell" policy regarding PED abuse at Wild Card...but saying he supplied them is wrong.

Ariza has an affiliation with Trevor Graham and has brought him in as a consultant for Pacquiao's regimen on numerous occasions...the Trevor Graham who is currently serving a lifelong suspension from training olympic athletes due to knowingly doping many athletes.

I don't know what the deal is, but often times where there's smoke there's fire.
                Thanks for clearing that up.

How do you feel about fighters that are now working with Victor Conte?

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
                  Thanks for clearing that up.

How do you feel about fighters that are now working with Victor Conte?
                  He is so willing to talk to every media outlet that he really is coming across as a publicity whore. He is essentially the father of the modern PED era, and he has always said boxing is one of the worst sports when it comes to rampant PED abuse. He claims to have cleaned up his act, but I think it is possible that he is already onto the next generation of presently undetectable designer drugs. He has said in many interviews that the drug makers are years even decades ahead of the current testing. I would like to believe he has cleaned up his act, but his past also makes me hesitant to believe him.
                  Last edited by Everywhere; 10-31-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

playing field is even now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X