No announcement yet.

JMM's S&C coach, former PED-supplier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevaris View Post
    That last post should tell you that pac fans don't even know about anything lol ariza is a known cheater smh
    Elaborate more please.

Comment

Anyways, I hope JMM is juicing, I really do.

First of all PED's should be legalize IMO. That's really only way to make sure we have an equal level playing field.

Secondly, JMM juicing will make this mismatch at least a tad bit more of a fair fight.

Sadly though it will still be a shitty mismatch.

At least JMM will be caught juicing since we have a legit commission with legit testing, right?

Comment

lol, this is what floyd should have done. let pacquiao take his roids, just make sure you're equally juiced come fight night.

Comment

The fight is such a mismatch that it seems majority opinion is that JMM needs all the help he can get

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
            The fight is such a mismatch that it seems majority opinion is that JMM needs all the help he can get
            Nice Sig lol

Comment

Something aint right here. Marquez stopped drinking his own piss. Marquez gained muscle weight. Marquez has s&c coach former ped supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                Well if a fighter is doing all kinds of PEDs for 15 months during a "vacation" it won't show up in 8 weeks of USADA-testing afterwards either.

Bring on 24/365 random testing for sure. This is not a thread about that though.

EDITED
                You're true colors are shown. Fans like you are disgusting. Instead of taking the natural stance that Marquez shouldn't be allowed to use steroids or for that matter, adhere to a more stingent testing regimimen, you opt to bring up Floyd's vacation. Your type is what's wrong with boxing. This is a JMM using a strength and conditioning coach who gave out PED's thread...that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by champ_kw View Post
                  You're true colors are shown. Fans like you are disgusting. Instead of taking the natural stance that Marquez shouldn't be allowed to use steroids or for that matter, adhere to a more stingent testing regimimen, you opt to bring up Floyd's vacation. Your type is what's wrong with boxing. This is a JMM using a strength and conditioning coach who gave out PED's thread...that's it.
                  Please... You didn't see the post I quoted? In case you don't understand, well, then I never brought up Floyd. Never mentioned his name.

Of course Marquez shouldn't be allowed to use PEDs, when the **** did I say anything even remotely close to that?

PED's thread? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                    Victor Conte:

JM Marquez is working w/ admitted steroid dealer Angel "Memo" Heredia (Hernandez on 24/7). Heredia testfied he supplied PEDs to Marion Jones

http://twitter.com/#!/VictorConte

http://steroidreport.com/2008/04/12/...investigators/

http://www.*************/blog/tag/an...80%99-heredia/

I didn't know that.
                    Well I am sure Nevada is aware of it, and they will conduct their own testing, if Marquez wins this right here may discredit that win even if its legit.

Comment

I really hope JMM is using PEDs and I hope it helps him make the fight competitive.

Comment

Working...
                      X