No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Ortiz: 1.25 Million Buys, Record Revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Please we all know there were 500,000 Mexicans buying this to watch Canelo. Let Floyd fight with no Mexicans on the under card. Most Americans are not watching boxing they're going to MMA but Oscar knows that Mexican fans are loyal to boxing that is why he puts Mexicans on Mayweather PPV's

I know a crap load of filipinos and they were ALL watching this fight! a lot, not all, hate mayweather, but for some reason, on my FB they were all blowing it up. EVERYONE watched this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Wenger View Post
      Seriously who gives a flying **** how many suckers bought the PPV? The fight was terrible!

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
        LOL.

Why is there still speculation? You guys went non stop about the numbers, and here they are.
        Because Dan Rafael also reported that Pac/Mosley did 1.3mil buys and yet the Pac haters say its not official since Rafael was quoting Arum and not Showtime.

In this case, Rafael is quoting GBP and not HBO's Mark Taffet who is usually the one who released the ppv figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          1) So now fat dan is credible but when he reported 1.3 million on a actual article (not tweeting it) about the Pac-Mosley fight, he wasn't?

2) We all know fat dan is a GBP sausage rider

3) Does that include dudes like this?

Comment

• It's time for the sport to give back to the fans it steals from.
            I paid to witness Floyd's skill and received a lesson in lousy sportsmanship instead.
            In the meantime, there are Cancer Research centers pleading for dollars to keep humans alive.
            The bigger stars could at least donate to such a cause through the revenue these fiascos make.
            The American system of priorities is very screwed up.

Comment

• That's 1.25million ROBBERY. I really am sorry for the stupid fu.cks who bought Gayweather's fight. I have been telling you fu.cks that the fight is going to be FIXED, and none of you fu.cks listened. So Gayweather got you fu.cked in your ass for being a stupid dumbass who actually paid to make him richer. NOW I FU.CKIN HOPE YOU ALL LEARNED YOUR LESSON. NEVER BUY A GAYWEATHER PPV AGAIN! I can yell at all of you because I have never bought a Gayweather PPV. Never have, Never will. I don't care if I have to watch him lose in a cheap bootleg HD-RIP from demonoid. I don't give a FU.CK. But I am not giving Gayweather $70 for a RIP-OFF fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Because Dan Rafael also reported that Pac/Mosley did 1.3mil buys and yet the Pac haters say its not official since Rafael was quoting Arum and not Showtime.

In this case, Rafael is quoting GBP and not HBO's Mark Taffet who is usually the one who released the ppv figures.
                Did Arum or Top Rank ever release a press release for those numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  It's time for the sport to give back to the fans it steals from.
                  I paid to witness Floyd's skill and received a lesson in lousy sportsmanship instead.
                  In the meantime, there are Cancer Research centers pleading for dollars to keep humans alive.
                  The bigger stars could at least donate to such a cause through the revenue these fiascos make.
                  The American system of priorities is very screwed up.
                  Why should Floyd Chicken Gayweather give to the Cancer Society? When in truth FLOYD GAYWEATHER is the biggest CANCER of the sport. He is the face of boxing, and he gives a ****ty performance like you would expect from a high school fight in the playground. Even 4 yr old thai boxer kids offer a better show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tongva View Post
                    Thanks to the Mexicans who fought on that PPV. And the Mexicans who mostly bought the PPV. Put the "CASH COW" against another black fighter and it gets PPV numbers like Dawson and Hopkins.
                    Uhm...you mean when he fought Mosley?

Numbers don't lie.

Comment

• mayweather es la vaca.

Comment

Working...
                      X