Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    steve kim fails once again.
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Those who wrote Mayweather-Ortiz did 850,000 buys or some other bogus number had no facts, just rumor, to back up their fraudulent reporting

Ouch.

Comment

Maybe this why Bob Arum is throwing Mayweather temper tantrums whenever he speaks now.

Comment

Seriously who gives a flying **** how many suckers bought the PPV? The fight was terrible!

Comment

1) So now fat dan is credible but when he reported 1.3 million on a actual article (not tweeting it) about the Pac-Mosley fight, he wasn't?

2) We all know fat dan is a GBP sausage rider

3) Does that include dudes like this?

Comment

This is great news for Bob Arum........He can now match another one of Floyds leftovers with Pacquiao.

Pacquiao vs Ortiz will be after the Marquez fight. Guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              1) So now fat dan is credible but when he reported 1.3 million on a actual article (not tweeting it) about the Pac-Mosley fight, he wasn't?
              http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6645782

Pound-for-pound king Manny Pacquiao's lopsided decision victory against Shane Mosley on May 7 generated more than 1.3 million pay-per-view buys -- Pacquiao's best box office performance yet -- Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told ESPN.com.
              That's almost as credible as Richard Schaefer saying it did more than 1.75million+.

I don't care about PPV numbers, but after that horrible thread of *******s saying it did 850k and how you guys showed your ignorance you guys had it coming. Couldn't help but to laugh.

Comment

great numbers. but terrible fight still. floyd goes home w/ the bacon, but lots of fans want their refund.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=6645782

That's almost as credible as Richard Schaefer saying it did more than 1.75million+.

I don't care about PPV numbers, but after that horrible thread of *******s saying it did 850k and how you guys showed your ignorance you guys had it coming. Couldn't help but to laugh.
                  My exact thoughts. Like, exactly. They were so hell bent on them not being released but their favorite fighter's numbers from his last fight STILL haven't been OFFICIALLY released. It was comical...and its ALWAYS comical to see when the truth comes out and how they respond. I'll be paying close attention so I can keep laughing at these dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    great numbers. but terrible fight still. floyd goes home w/ the bacon, but lots of fans want their refund.
                    Now I'm interested in Mayweather fighting again and if this'll impact his sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

2) We all know fat dan is a GBP sausage rider

3) Does that include dudes like this?
                      I guess that 850k was more credible CLOWN

Comment

Working...
                      X