Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can BOB ARUM say they want a fight with Floyd..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
    i think both fighters want the fight. i dont think arum wants the fight
    I agree. F@ck Evil Bob. He knows that at least there is a chance that Manny will lose to Floyd. In his past 5 fights there was maybe a punchers chance. Bob gets off on making $ on both ends. Clottey, Marghacheato, Cotto, Mosley, and JMM where all Top Rank fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Give Floyd an offer he can't refuse and the fight gets made~ Arum continues to give him bullshit offers he will never accepts.

I see you are big believer in past Arum bullshit spin, so why are you asking questions now~
      Im just really curious to see if I can get some real answers from you all. No finger pointing no name blame crap
      just an honest answer to why bob would talk crap about Floyd but want us to believe he has made serious offers to him
      thats all
      and like i keep saying put it on a contract bobby signed by pac before you present it to floyd
      thats how you call floyd out

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Im just really curious to see if I can get some real answers from you all. No finger pointing no name blame crap
        just an honest answer to why bob would talk crap about Floyd but want us to believe he has made serious offers to him
        thats all
        and like i keep saying put it on a contract bobby signed by pac before you present it to floyd
        thats how you call floyd out
        Bob hates Floyd because Floyd got over on Bob, he is down with making Floyd look bad and certainly doesn't want to help him.

People are down with accepting Arum's junk so he will keep spewing it
        , people already believe his whole narrative that Floyd is some chump who ducked every Top Rank fighter under the sun so why not just fold Manny into that group instead of taking the actual risk~

Of which there is no point in taking because there is no gain to be had, if Floyd wins or Manny wins, he loses because either Manny rides off into the sunset or is greatly diminished. Why fuck with that when he can easily buffalo fools who are already thinking the way he wants them to~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Bob hates Floyd because Floyd got over on Bob, he is down with making Floyd look bad and certainly doesn't want to help him.

People are down with accepting Arum's junk so he will keep spewing it
          , people already believe his whole narrative that Floyd is some chump who ducked every Top Rank fighter under the sun so why not just fold Manny into that group instead of taking the actual risk~

Of which there is no point in taking because there is no gain to be had, if Floyd wins or Manny wins, he loses because either Manny rides off into the sunset or is greatly diminished. Why fuck with that when he can easily buffalo fools who are already thinking the way he wants them to~
          yup
          thats what i said earlier
          good post
          green for you my friend

Comment

Whether you feel Floyd is a coward or not, he still beats PEDquiao's ass 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Hell, you Pac-nuthuggers better hope Floyd's a coward, because Manny is going to get embarrassed and broken down technically if they get in the ring. If they never fight you can say forever that Pac would have destroyed Floyd...enjoy that wishful thinking lol. Manny is still technically mediocre at best and his face is about as hard to hit as a barn door. You guys would all know that if Arum actually let him in the ring with someone who isn't old, slow, or damaged goods. Just sit back and watch Manny's face get busted up on Nov 12 yet again because oh yes, Manny will struggle yet again with JMM come November.

WAR Dinamita!

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              What Arum should do, and maybe wash his hands like Pontious Pilate did, as a last ditch effort is to list all of the things Mayweather wants in this fight, glove size, ring size, weight penalty, purse split, last one to be introduced on fight night, OST with a mandatory test on the day of the fight, USADA testing, you name it. Put them on a contract and sign it along with Pac's signature. Give everything what Mayweather wants and see what other excuses Floyd will come up with.

Make the effort for one last time and when Mayweather keeps on behaving like a pu55y, he can then just ignore him and move on.

;-)
              weren't those pacquiao's requests?

Comment

Working...
              X