Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can BOB ARUM say they want a fight with Floyd..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Arum should do, and maybe wash his hands like Pontious Pilate did, as a last ditch effort is to list all of the things Mayweather wants in this fight, glove size, ring size, weight penalty, purse split, last one to be introduced on fight night, OST with a mandatory test on the day of the fight, USADA testing, you name it. Put them on a contract and sign it along with Pac's signature. Give everything what Mayweather wants and see what other excuses Floyd will come up with.

Make the effort for one last time and when Mayweather keeps on behaving like a pu55y, he can then just ignore him and move on.

;-)
    Last edited by maguirre; 10-27-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Then go and talk all this sh it about him? I strongly beleive he doesnt want Manny to fight Floyd because Floyd is looking really fast and sharp and strong.
      This sucks because it is costing us the paying customers a potential mega fight to see who is really numbe 1 P4P.
      theyre just hyping up the upcoming fight

the fight will happen you'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        What Arum should do, and maybe wash his hands like Pontious Pilate did, as a last ditch effort is to list all of the things Mayweather wants in this fight, glove size, ring size, weight penalty, purse split, last one to be introduced on fight night, OST with a mandatory test on the day of the fight, USADA testing, you name it. Put them on a contract and sign it along with Pac's signature. Give everything what Mayweather wants and see what other excuses Floyd will come up with.

Make the effort for one last time and when Mayweather keeps on behaving like a pu55y, he can then just ignore him and move on.

;-)
        thats what im saying whether u are being serious or sarcastic
        i want to either see the fight be made or have Fraud put on blast for not accepting his own terms
        and all this bs about pac and arum already agreed
        ok so put in in writing and sign off on it
        period
        thats how you force floydies hand and make grow a pair and fight or run away and chicken out

Comment

And how can Floyd want a fight with Pac and disrespect him, defame his reputation even before the contract is signed?

next!

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
            And how can Floyd want a fight with Pac and disrespect him, defame his reputation even before the contract is signed?

next!
            this isnt about Floyd actions its about Arums specific comments
            I dont want a 50 page thread with our NSB Ped experts and time line experts
            next!

Comment

Then go and talk all this sh it about him? I strongly beleive he doesnt want Manny to fight Floyd because Floyd is looking really fast and sharp and strong.
              This sucks because it is costing us the paying customers a potential mega fight to see who is really numbe 1 P4P.
              It's easy to twist this **** and switch the names and be much truer.

Comment

I find it hard to believe some people have this kind of mentality. Why would Arum or any promoter for that matter prevent the biggest money-making fight from happening? Arum stands to make millions in this fight. Assuming that Pac loses, why would you assume that Pac won't make the same money in his previous fights anymore after the fight? After all, being defeated by a guy who is purported to be the best fighter in the world is not that bad, is it?

I just can't understand this mindset. Margarito and Cotto had defeats, yet they're still capable of making big cash out there. Pac losing to Mayweather stops Arum from making any more fights for Pac? How so? Explain that to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  It's easy to twist this **** and switch the names and be much truer.
                  Again this isnt about Floyd its about arums comments
                  and yes you are right but im not going to point fingers
                  i just want input on why Arum would make those comments when he is supposedly trying to get a fight with Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    this fight aint happening. let it go.
                    This is the best response to a Floyd vs Pac thread for a while.

It's just one of those fights that won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                      I find it hard to believe some people have this kind of mentality. Why would Arum or any promoter for that matter prevent the biggest money-making fight from happening? Arum stands to make millions in this fight. Assuming that Pac loses, why would you assume that Pac won't make the same money in his previous fights anymore after the fight? After all, being defeated by a guy who is purported to be the best fighter in the world is not that bad, is it?

I just can't understand this mindset. Margarito and Cotto had defeats, yet they're still capable of making big cash out there. Pac losing to Mayweather stops Arum from making any more fights for Pac? How so? Explain that to me.

Although your statement does make a lot of sence it doesnt apply when you have the biggest name in the sport
                      especially for Floyd. We as true boxing fans will think more of him if he truly challenges himself and ends up losing however he can no longer market the undefeated record
                      as for pac bob knows that once he loses he will retire period and focus on his political career. that being said bob doesnt want his biggest cash cow cashing out. He wants to milk the cow for all it can give. Why put Pac in against a serious threat and miss out on the chance to get an easy 10-20mil a year from him
                      as for me I say make it happen now and if they are competitive then we can see a real trilogy over 18 months and they both make a shi t load of money over it and ride off into the sunset right?

Comment

Working...
                      X