No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Force Mayweather Jr. To Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Can't Force Mayweather Jr. To Fight Me

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is still very interested in facing Floyd Mayweather Jr., who captured the WBC title with a fourth round knockout of Victor Ortiz in September. Pacquiao defends his belt against Juan Manuel Marquez on November 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Straight from the horses mouth.

Floyd doesn't want none.

Comment

LOL. 4 years of hiding and counting.

Comment

I'd tell Manny to take the test but Floyd's test is fucking half-assed. I'm all for random blood and urine testing with no windows. Floyd's type of testing, unfortunately, has a window.

Comment

What a Politician , still feeding bs when errbody know its all bout the TEST

Comment

And no one can force you to take the tests either, Manny.

Comment

I'll get these excuses in before Floyd fans do....TAKE THE TEST MANNY, YOU STEROIDS ABUSER! or BE YOUR OWN BOSS AND DUMP YOUR PROMOTER ARUM!

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                I'd tell Manny to take the test but Floyd's test is fucking half-assed. I'm all for random blood and urine testing with no windows. Floyd's type of testing, unfortunately, has a window.
                LOL. There is NO way Manny will agree to be tested randomly all year around...asking for random testing with no cut off for 8 weeks isn't all that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  LOL. There is NO way Manny will agree to be tested randomly all year around...asking for random testing with no cut off for 8 weeks isn't all that bad.
                  Gabriel Montoya and 97Ruff give great reasons why Floyd's type of random testing is flawed. I used to be pro-Floyd testing with this but after seeing this video, I changed my mind. Either go all the way or none at all. It's long but it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by coach webb View Post
                    and no one can force you to take the tests either, manny.
                    **** yeah cards!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X