No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
    Boxing talk with none of the bullshit for the most part.. some of ya'll missing this lame shit I guess.
    Needs more ravioli and crackers. The ones in the green box.

Then it would be exciting.

Comment

A great 24/7 episode, maybe the best ever up their with Cotto vs Margarito.

Great look at the their training techniques, views on past fights, their improvements and what they think the other guys weaknest is.

Like Nacho's comment that because Pacquiao is a more technical boxer now and not a "wildcat, he will be easier for Marquez.

The more you fight an opponent the more tactical it becomes.

Who is the better tactician?

Roach/Pacquiao or Nacho/Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        A great 24/7 episode, maybe the best ever up their with Cotto vs Margarito.

Great look at the their training techniques, views on past fights, their improvements and what they think the other guys weaknest is.

Like Nacho's comment that because Pacquiao is a more technical boxer now and not a "wildcat, he will be easier for Marquez.

The more you fight an opponent the more tactical it becomes.

Who is the better tactician?

Roach/Pacquiao or Nacho/Marquez.
        i must be high cause i dont recall a 24/7 for margo-cotto

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Boxing talk with none of the bullshit for the most part.. some of ya'll missing this lame shit I guess.

some people like watching about boxers and their training

then there are the Floyd f@gs that like to watch two men flirt with each other using money stacks

of course these queers didn't like last night's episode...there was too much class between the two camps

what they like is seeing a son call his dad a ***g0t and talk about crackers that he buys his boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Pretty sure there was one, don't think I imagined it.

55/45 fight going into it in favour of Cotto, but the 24/7 show made me think Marg could cause an upset.

His will was iron like his jaw, he felt he was destined to win in.

If I did imagine it, it was a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Pretty sure there was one, don't think I imagined it.

55/45 fight going into it in favour of Cotto, but the 24/7 show made me think Marg could cause an upset.

His will was iron like his jaw, he felt he was destined to win in.

If I did imagine it, it was a great show.

there was no 24/7 for Cotto-Tony 1

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cerCz4sNlbo

Wasn't called 24/7 but the same thing.

This fight had great fight written all over it from day one

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

then there are the Floyd f@gs that like to watch two men flirt with each other using money stacks

of course these queers didn't like last night's episode...there was too much class between the two camps

what they like is seeing a son call his dad a ***g0t and talk about crackers that he buys his boyfriend
                  oh *****!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

You already know Mak! Can't wait to see Pac knock dude on his ass again on the 12th.. hopefully for good. But the again 'styles make fights'. At least, we know Marquez is gonna go out on his shield and there won't be any suckerpunching bullshit..

Comment

it wasnt flashy, but i didnt expect it to be. so it was just a reg pacquiao 24/7 to me. i enjoy all 24/7s. i actually listen to what they want me to hear, how they directed it. i dont just hope for cool moving images.

i do think pac knows he lost the 2nd one. they just have to say he didnt, cause its all business at the end. just like how they wont wont mention floyd vs jml at all in any episodes. have to cater/sway all poles of the different audiences.

Comment

Working...
                      X