No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs marquez 24/7 video inside.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ Roach

"Theres only 4 of us that actually have a job." (in manny's entourage)

Comment

This was a great episode and if you say otherwise, it's because Floyd wasn't in it. Everyone mentioned some of the reasons so I'm not going to mention them again but it was very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
        IT was lame bro. But hell, glad you were the only one who enjoyed it.
        Then I guess I would make it at least two.

It seems there are basically two type of 24/7's - Mayweather and Pacquiao.

Personally, I think Mayweather's flash is boring. Just give me the fight, don't give me the 24/7. It's nothing new on his part. He shows nothing else on his segments. It's stale and stagnant for me.

I saw Mayweather Ortiz 24/7 because of Ortiz. I know I didn't see all of the 24/7 for the Mosley bout because that was too boring for me.

Apparently, many people like his flash and like that type of hype up. It seems quite WWE for me and contrived.

I prefer a documentary style of set up that invokes drama. This 24/7 has an automatic story built into it that doesn't need any type of flash to hype it.

But again, different strokes for different folks.

Comment

The last two 24/7's haven't gained my interest. Outside of the first episode of May-Ortiz, and i mean the last 5 minutes, none of these have really gotten me into the hype. I'll give Manny-JMM another chance seeing as JMM is my favorite boxer, but I'm really not expecting much TBH

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. It was different from a standard 24/7 episode. It told a nice little story. It had me engaged all the way through.

Comment

just finished watching it. wow. this was the most informative 24/7 in a while. No drama and no BS.

Pure boxing show. gosh im pumped up

Comment

manny is so interesting that most of the 24/7 was about linares

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  Well we might have different tastes man. I enjoy a good story, I'm more about the content than the flash. I enjoy Mayweather on 24/7 don't get me wrong, I might not like him but he makes me laugh for sure.

But I also enjoy a good well made documentary. It can be simple but as long as it's compelling, at least to me, I enjoy it and immerse in it. I found it inspiring, motivating and fun to watch. Then again I am fan of documentaries and some are boring and slow but I enjoy seeing footage of others peoples lifestyles and what they do and stuff. I find that interesting.
                  your taste is pacroids d*ck in your mouth, thats why you thought it was good.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    your taste is pacroids d*ck in your mouth, thats why you thought it was good.
                    that was a good episode. it's you that has floyd's d*ck all the time. start appreciating boxing in general.

Comment

Boxing talk with none of the bullshit for the most part.. some of ya'll missing this lame shit I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X