No announcement yet.

RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Roy would be in survival mode on his bike all night, it would be a stinker just like the Haye fight where if Wlad can't land a clean flush shot he wins a wide boring UD.
    The thing is, Roy would have been plenty good enough to do at least what Haye did, while at the same time managing to steal some rounds. Wlad eventually catches him, and maybe Roy does spend all 12 rounds running, but I guarantee he would have done better than Haye.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      The thing is, Roy would have been plenty good enough to do at least what Haye did, while at the same time managing to steal some rounds. Wlad eventually catches him, and maybe Roy does spend all 12 rounds running, but I guarantee he would have done better than Haye.
      Agree with your assessment but I have a hard time envisioning a scenario where Roy would win, the idea that he could be competitive at all really speaks to the level of talent he had.

Comment

• Topic creator, please lay off drugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Roy would have done worst than Haye. Haye had the power for Wlad to respect and be defensive. Wlad would walk through everything Roy had.

And Tyson could have beaten Roy as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Roy would have done worst than Haye. Haye had the power for Wlad to respect and be defensive. Wlad would walk through everything Roy had.

And Tyson could have beaten Roy as well.
            was ibragamov a puncher too?
            roy also hurt ruiz, not many people manage that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              was ibragamov a puncher too?
              roy also hurt ruiz, not many people manage that
              Ibragamov is certainly a bigger puncher than Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                Ibragamov is certainly a bigger puncher than Jones.
                He's also a real hw. Roy's chin didnt just become suspect. Itcjust wasnt tapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  He's also a real hw. Roy's chin didnt just become suspect. Itcjust wasnt tapped.
                  Yeah... Or not. What a myth that is.

Not too mention the punch that caught Roy knocks just about everyone else out as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Yeah... Or not. What a myth that is.

Not too mention the punch that caught Roy knocks just about everyone else out as well.

Im a big fan of Jones, loved watching him fight, but I don't think for a minute that the punch Tarver hit him with is going to turn the lights out of most top heavyweights, even today. I have no doubt Bob Foster landed MUCH harder punches and was a harder puncher at 175 than Tarver but he couldn't do the same damage when he moved up. Not trying to put Roy down, just trying to keep it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Unfortunately you wrote all of that without reading the opening post.

If Roy would've STAYED at HW... meaning 2003 version of Tyson... who in a sense had a punchers chance for about 4 rounds..
                      Jeez .. is **** that boring on this site that we have to discuss fantasy fights that don't even involve boxers when they were at their prime?

Why would anyone ever want to explore how well a faded and aged boxer would do?

Thanks for the heads up.

I want no part of this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X