Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James Toney Hits Moscow, Vows To KO Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney's very old and slow, still rooting for him though. Perhaps he can turn back the clock just a little bit but I think trying to make weight may destroy him.

Comment

A bad man in Russia

Comment

I rewatched the Peter-Toney 2nd fight and was ashamed for how Toney looked in it.. slow and fat.... but right now Mothafuc)as he aint fat, so i gotta believe he has a little speed.... and **** if Big Peter only flash KDs and stuns him several times but doest KO him,, and Toney survived on solely skill,, i know for sure he either TKOs or wins by wide decsion against Lebdev at crusierweight...

Comment

i can't see him getting under 210lbs

Comment

Toney has the skill to make mincemeat out of Lebedev. Let's just hope that old age and weight issues don't get in the way.

Comment

i hope james knocks that bum out..

Comment

Not looking morbibly obese...Good for you, Toney...Get it done

Comment

Good luck James Toney. If hes in shape, I don't care if hes 45 years old. James Toney is one of the greatest fighters that ever lived. He has great boxing skills.

Comment

Brewster looking like Micheal Moorer

Comment

This is an easy fight to predict. Lebedev is the younger, fresher, hungrier fighter. He may not be overly skilled or mobile but Lebedev has good endurance and is workmanlike. He's gonna be pressuring James all night, hitting the body, going to the head when he can and out working him. Toney's gonna have his moments where he lands a 'highlight reel' or 'gif worthy' picture perfect counter right hand, but those are gonna be few and far between....

Lebedev will outwork Toney enroute to a wide UD...

Comment

Working...
                      X