No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: James Toney Hits Moscow, Vows To KO Lebedev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    This is an easy fight to predict. Lebedev is the younger, fresher, hungrier fighter. He may not be overly skilled or mobile but Lebedev has good endurance and is workmanlike. He's gonna be pressuring James all night, hitting the body, going to the head when he can and out working him. Toney's gonna have his moments where he lands a 'highlight reel' or 'gif worthy' picture perfect counter right hand, but those are gonna be few and far between....

Lebedev will outwork Toney enroute to a wide UD...
    You just don't like black people.

Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      You just don't like black people.

Reported for racism.
      Can mods get banned?.....

Btw, I see your avi's back to normal....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Can mods get banned?.....

Btw, I see your avi's back to normal....
        Yes... Jake hooked it up.
        Last edited by THE REED; 10-20-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Toney has lost some crazy weight.

I am 100% rooting for him in this fight.

Comment

Lights out for Lebedev! I hope Toney comes out victorious.

Comment

Who has Toney Ko'd that was good in recent history? I don't believe the part about KO, but I do think its possible for Toney to win.

Comment

Toney lost weight and i think he will make weight but its another question if hes really in shape. Training camp was not verry long but he continues training im moscow next week before settle down. It was just a 6 week training camp for Toney even though he lost some weight before training camp. But hes old and the question is what he has left. I fear Lebedev could outwork Toney and i think thats exactly what Lebedev and his people will try to do.

Comment

It's too bad he isn't fighting that stupid **** Marco Huck. Huck is a hothead and Toney's talk would really get under his skin and it would be so easy to get behind him to beat that piece of ****.

Lebedev on the other hand seems much more mature and composed, plus he is a more polished fighter. Gonna be tough for Toney to pull this off even if he shows up in excellent shape. Let's not forget that he is a black American fighting a ******n in ******. He will have to win 8 rounds clearly to get a Draw.

Comment

Toney looks good. I don't know what you fools are talking about.

Comment

Just out "****** experiences food shortage as american boxer occupies country"

Comment

Working...
                      X