Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Choose 1 ATG to punish FMJ brutally that you trust would get the job done guaranteed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s De la Hoya would beat Mayweather at 147

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He fought how he always fought in the first fight. Whether that were smart to do against Duran or not.

And Duran has the skills and tools to outbox Leonard. He proved it.

What changed? Not all that much. It was a close fight just like the first one when Duran refused to continue.
      I think the point is Leonard was expected to box and move against the fearsome Duran. The commentators immedietly made a point of this as soon as the fight started. They noted that Leonard wasnt using any lateral movement or jab.
      He may of mostly fought flat footed, but against Duran people thought he should box and move, which he chose not to do.
      In the rematch he decided to jab more and was constantly moving.

Id also say he did dominate the 2nd fight. He was in control throughout, and even out fought Duran on the inside. Although Duran looked ***** and sluggish compared to the 1st fight.

Comment

• What was Duran's best win at 135?

Comment

• Theres no boxer that you could guarantee a bruising brutal punishing victory over Floyd money. Such thing doesnt exist

*exits this silly thread*

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            What was Duran's best win at 135?
            Ken Buchanan or Estaban DeJesus.

Comment

• This thread is built on hate but I will answer it sensibly.

If there is one fighter I just cannot see Floyd beating it's Tommy Hearns at 147. Too long, too powerful, too good a jab. That's Floyd's most horrible matchup without a doubt.

Comment

• Thomas Hearns. No doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  What was Duran's best win at 135?
                  who did floyd beat at 135's again?
                  educate me ty

Comment

• People keep saying Duran at 135. Have you actually..............seen Floyd at 135? He was ridiculously fast, had KO power and was near his prime if not fully in it. Duran-Floyd at 35 is a PICKEM fight. Simple as that.

Comment

• I pick this guy...

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...9018&cat=boxer

too ruthless.

Comment

Working...
                      X