Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez "Im confident the Mayweather fight will be finalized in a few weeks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF is wrong with you guys.
    *******s bashing mayweather, *****s bashing pacquiao.
    Every move they make the haters come out. INSANE.

Anyways, if this fight happens GREAT! Smart move by mayweather for sure and stylistically mayweather does better then pacquiao vs martinez.
    And on top of that its a great fight.

Comment

Pac **** say...

Serg is a nobody

Serg hasn't fought anybody

Floyd waited to see weakness

Lmfao and smdh...is there anything or any opponent that Floyd can fight besides Pac that u guys won't hate on?? I mean wtf does a fighters have to do to get some kind of credit? I can't believe boxing has turned into the "u ain't $h!t bcuz (insert bs reason here) feast!! If Serg is old then Shane, and JMM fights must of made u guys sick to ur damn stomachs!!

Comment

Martinez would be about 165 fight night and Floyd would probably be around 152

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yeah hes not fighting young bucks like Shane and JMM!!
          +1 lololol

Comment

If the fight is at 150. No one can blame Floyd. It would be on Martinez for offering the fight at 150.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              Oh surprise Floyd fighting another grandpa. Martinez showed his age last fight if a relatively green guy can stand his own and bust up Martinez face.. Mayweather will run circles and give Martinez a jabfest. He won't be able to keep up with Floyds running.
              And there it is......................Floyd won't get credit for beating Martinez.
              This is getting old.

Comment

i love for it to be for Sergio's lineal title at 160

Comment

No one care about catchweight. Just fight. If you not like then you not sign. I give Manny prop vs Cotto, Margarito. I do same for Floyd vs Martinez.

Comment

this fight will probably be announced after the pacquiao/marquez fight.

Comment

Hopefully Mayweather fights and beats Martinez this year.

Or Martinez and Pac next year.

Because if Mayweather manages to win a Ring fighter of the year award in the next few years he will have won the FOTY award in 3 different decades.

90's, 00's and 2010's.

Which I'm not entirely sure but I think that has never happened before. I could be wrong I'm not completely sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X