Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Manny was looking like **** in that fight he was obviously frustrated and was winning rounds by default meaning neither fighter were landing but Manny was the aggressor
    judge: Duane Ford 120-107
    judge: Dave Moretti 120-108
    judge: Glenn Trowbridge 119-108

hmmmmm

Comment

• I think the *****S are giving good advice here to Manny

Team PAC must correct this problem, Pac following his opponent like a playing cat following a string.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
        judge: Duane Ford 120-107
        judge: Dave Moretti 120-108
        judge: Glenn Trowbridge 119-108

hmmmmm
        would have looked stupid as hell had the judges scored half the fight 10-10 even Probably never get to judge a fight again

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
          What you did was take my statement out of context so that you could seem like you had something to say.

If anyone read what I wrote, I said that Mosley exposed Pacquiao. Shane in no way came close to winning and that was written. Mosley, like Clottey, showed that a solid defense and not standing and trading with Pacquiao FORCED Pacquiao to make mistakes that a better boxer could take advantage of.

As far as Marquez goes, most honest boxing fans had Marquez winning both fights. Its sounds good when you say that Marquez got knocked down 4 times in 24 rounds, but in truth Marquez outboxed the **** out of Manny to get that draw. He won just about 10 out of the 12 remaining rounds in the first fight. So yeah I'd say that's a hell of a blueprint.

Marquez did better in the second fight than he did in the first and got a loss! Manny knew he lost. That why he broke down like a b!tch when they announced the winner. Did you even see the fight or did you watch YouTube clips?

It amazes me that you think that someone who has been knocked out twice by D fighters and outboxed by a C fighter is special.

No need to even get in depth with a dingleberry like Lean On Me. He's clearly one of the members of this site whose feelings I've hurt in the past. He can make new accounts, but his tampon strings still show.

Its a dead giveaway.
          Lol @ you somehow rationalizing to yourself thinking Pacman is 'not special'. Hahahahahaha!

Maybe you don't get the concept that a fighter can get better as he ages, kinda like Mayweather can't. That's part of improving and maturing in athletics. It happens all the time in boxing. Maybe you will be convinced when Manny knocks out Marquez this time around? Yes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            Lol @ you somehow rationalizing to yourself thinking Pacman is 'not special'. Hahahahahaha!

Maybe you don't get the concept that a fighter can get better as he ages, kinda like Mayweather can't. That's part of improving and maturing in athletics. It happens all the time in boxing. Maybe you will be convinced when Manny knocks out Marquez this time around? Yes?
            You sound like a moron.

A fighter gets better as he approaches the end of his prime?

GTFOH with your nonsense.

Pacquiao has not technically improved at all. Are you serious?

Just because Pacquaio wins doesn't mean that all of his other skills have improved. That's just stupid.

Anyone who has ever watched Pacquiao box knows that while he may show a new punch or some head movement here and there, when he mixes it up and gets hit, he goes right back to what he has ALWAYS done.

The fact that you think that boxers get stronger, faster, and have more energy the older they get goes to show you know absolutely nothing about the science.

You are simply just another big mouth peasant like PootieTang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              would have looked stupid as hell had the judges scored half the fight 10-10 even Probably never get to judge a fight again
              You're dumb. Pac hit Mosely more than mOsely hit Pac. That's how rounds are scored fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                You sound like a moron.

A fighter gets better as he approaches the end of his prime?

GTFOH with your nonsense.

Pacquiao has not technically improved at all. Are you serious?

Just because Pacquaio wins doesn't mean that all of his other skills have improved. That's just stupid.

Anyone who has ever watched Pacquiao box knows that while he may show a new punch or some head movement here and there, when he mixes it up and gets hit, he goes right back to what he has ALWAYS done.

The fact that you think that boxers get stronger, faster, and have more energy the older they get goes to show you know absolutely nothing about the science.

You are simply just another big mouth peasant like PootieTang.
                Pac has slowed down as he went up. I can see this by watching him do his shadow boxing fast as he can from 126 to now.

As for strength, of course you can gain strength as you gain weight. It depends on what mass you gained. If you mean power, he hasn;t knocked out MOSELY, MARG, AND CLOTTEY, AND DIDN'T DROP OSCAR.

Energy, well Pac looks tired mid round in his recent fights to me. Perhaps you're just a ***** and don't watch Pac fight.

Most experts including JMM himself said Pac is more complete. I would rather believe them or use my own eyes than you.

Having a right hand that hurts is a big factor. Blocking one strong hand is a lot easier than two. nOW WITH ANGLES, WHICH NOT MANY BOXERS CAN DO SO freely is another matter.

Sadly *****, you have no clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                  Pac has slowed down as he went up. I can see this by watching him do his shadow boxing fast as he can from 126 to now.

As for strength, of course you can gain strength as you gain weight. It depends on what mass you gained. If you mean power, he hasn;t knocked out MOSELY, MARG, AND CLOTTEY, AND DIDN'T DROP OSCAR.

Energy, well Pac looks tired mid round in his recent fights to me. Perhaps you're just a ***** and don't watch Pac fight.

Most experts including JMM himself said Pac is more complete. I would rather believe them or use my own eyes than you.

Having a right hand that hurts is a big factor. Blocking one strong hand is a lot easier than two. nOW WITH ANGLES, WHICH NOT MANY BOXERS CAN DO SO freely is another matter.

Sadly *****, you have no clue.
                  The bolded is the single most dumbest argument in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    The bolded is the single most dumbest argument in the thread.
                    Shut up fool. You're a dumb ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      Shut up fool. You're a dumb ****.
                      Nah you are, buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X