Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
    Hmmmm...how about Margarito chasing down Cotto and cutting the ring off consistently. We all know how that turned out.
    Umm, Cotto wasn't running in that fight, he was actually boxing/moving and was successful.
    His downfall came when he gets baited into trading with Margarito... he wasn't able to hurt him so Margarito wore him down.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

Can someone insert that video for me please. Thanks

Video looks interesting.

Done.

Comment

120 - 107
        120 - 108
        119 - 108

Comment

Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
          judge: Duane Ford 120-107 | judge: Dave Moretti 120-108 | judge: Glenn Trowbridge 119-108

Yea, Mosley did "very well".

Getting shut out on two cards and winning a single round on the last, is now considered "doing well".

You clowns never cease to amaze me.

I guess Mosley did extremely well and almost beat Floyd according to your standard.
          Originally posted by Lean On Me View Post
          Apparently, Marquez laid the blueprint to beat Pacquiao,

by getting knocked down 4 times in two fights.

What you did was take my statement out of context so that you could seem like you had something to say.

If anyone read what I wrote, I said that Mosley exposed Pacquiao. Shane in no way came close to winning and that was written. Mosley, like Clottey, showed that a solid defense and not standing and trading with Pacquiao FORCED Pacquiao to make mistakes that a better boxer could take advantage of.

As far as Marquez goes, most honest boxing fans had Marquez winning both fights. Its sounds good when you say that Marquez got knocked down 4 times in 24 rounds, but in truth Marquez outboxed the **** out of Manny to get that draw. He won just about 10 out of the 12 remaining rounds in the first fight. So yeah I'd say that's a hell of a blueprint.

Marquez did better in the second fight than he did in the first and got a loss! Manny knew he lost. That why he broke down like a b!tch when they announced the winner. Did you even see the fight or did you watch YouTube clips?

It amazes me that you think that someone who has been knocked out twice by D fighters and outboxed by a C fighter is special.

No need to even get in depth with a dingleberry like Lean On Me. He's clearly one of the members of this site whose feelings I've hurt in the past. He can make new accounts, but his tampon strings still show.

Its a dead giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Done.

Thanks bro!

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              After he fought that Contender guy everyone was saying he's done. Even Bob Arum
              Yea, but he didn't lose every round, get dropped early and try and survive the rest of the fight against Mora did he?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Done.
                Lol how that video shows how Mosley landed like 12 out 100 punches thrown.

Lol @ anyone who thought Mosley was even remotely effective! Hahahahaha!

Let's also not forget that he dazed Floyd twice and almost dropped him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                  What you did was take my statement out of context so that you could seem like you had something to say.

If anyone read what I wrote, I said that Mosley exposed Pacquiao. Shane in no way came close to winning and that was written. Mosley, like Clottey, showed that a solid defense and not standing and trading with Pacquiao FORCED Pacquiao to make mistakes that a better boxer could take advantage of.

As far as Marquez goes, most honest boxing fans had Marquez winning both fights. Its sounds good when you say that Marquez got knocked down 4 times in 24 rounds, but in truth Marquez outboxed the **** out of Manny to get that draw. He won just about 10 out of the 12 remaining rounds in the first fight. So yeah I'd say that's a hell of a blueprint.

Marquez did better in the second fight than he did in the first and got a loss! Manny knew he lost. That why he broke down like a b!tch when they announced the winner. Did you even see the fight or did you watch YouTube clips?

It amazes me that you think that someone who has been knocked out twice by D fighters and outboxed by a C fighter is special.

No need to even get in depth with a dingleberry like Lean On Me. He's clearly one of the members of this site whose feelings I've hurt in the past. He can make new accounts, but his tampon strings still show.

Its a dead giveaway.
                  Lol @ you somehow rationalizing to yourself thinking Pacman is 'not special'. Hahahahahaha!

Maybe you don't get the concept that a fighter can get better as he ages, kinda like Mayweather can't. That's part of improving and maturing in athletics. It happens all the time in boxing. Maybe you will be convinced when Manny knocks out Marquez this time around? Yes?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                    Yea, but he didn't lose every round, get dropped early and try and survive the rest of the fight against Mora did he?
                    Somebody said he did?

Comment

he got shut out

how did he do well? because he side stepped pac? yeah but he didn't do **** afterwards

Comment

Working...
                      X