Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mosley did very well in surviving in the fight without being knocked out that is.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      Right. Kind of reminds you of when people talk about how Mosley "almost won" against Mayweather because he landed a punch.
      if people is gonna say mosley running from manny mean he's doing well then i would have to say mosley landing that shot on floyd he did way better LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
        But remember in that time frame pac ducked mosley its a known fact.he fought cotto instead.Mosley waited for that fight and didnt get it,then berto and haiti incident,floyd fought him when it mattered.shane was simply off the roids in that fight thats what it looked like.
        remember as well bro that Cotto beat Mosley ...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          Mosley simply showed that Manny still has trouble cutting off the ring. He also showed that when you apply any kind of movement Manny's punch output drops significantly from 1000+ to 6-700.
          what kind of movements are u guys talking about?? of course someone's punch out put will decrease when your opponent is running away from u. theres a BIG difference from showing movements by running away and showing movements by boxing, weaving in and out. stop trying to act as if mosely was boxing weaving in and out, if this is the case please explain to me why he lost so many rounds????? marquez box manny and showed movement why did marquez win so many rounds against manny compare to mosley since u guys said mosley showed good movements which exposed manny? LOL..

Comment

*****s: mosley running away = him showing good movements and exposing manny LOL!! if this is the case then i guess clottey is a "slick" boxer because he didnt get hit.
            Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 10-18-2011, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
              name me a boxer who does well against runners?? can u show me a boxer who dominated a runner, caught up to him and KO him??
              Cloud did it in his last fight. Angulo does that in most of his fights. Margarito did it to Cotto. Demarco caught up with Lenares just last saturday. The only difference is that none of those guys were shot to ****, like Mosley was against Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                it has come to a point where *******s have to give excuses for shutting a guy out for 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Cloud did it in his last fight. Angulo does that in most of his fights. Margarito did it to Cotto. Demarco caught up with Lenares just last saturday. The only difference is that none of those guys were shot to ****, like Mosley was against Pacman.
                  yup all those guys u mention started running away the entire fight.. those guys were beat to ***** already when they start back pedaling
                  Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 10-18-2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

does this not count as cutting off the ring? he does it plenty of times in this video
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...DH90oc#t=2199s

Comment

I know what he did "very well"

He kissed Manny's ass very well during the fight. It kept him from getting KTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X