Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets look back at Mosley did "very well" against Manny.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okey to everyone who sees manny's weakness, now tell this floyd and make the f_cking fight, I think it is ripe time that the fight between the two happens and I am very optimistic that it will happen sooner than most people think...

Comment

Mosley was a ko waiting to happen, but managed somehow to avoid being stopped, shot & 40. He had nothing to offer, was clearly shot & survived with movement alone. Manny could not cut the ring off & allowed Mosley to move away all night long & simply followed in straight lines. The only top welterweight worth mentioning that that version of Mosley could beat was probably the welterweight version of Marquez. I can never blame Mosley for Pacman being unable to stop him. Team Pacman picked him, they knew he was shot to pieces, but still couldn't stop him, that's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer.exposed View Post
        your alt brother jay said it. Nobody win against Pac while running like Mosley nor Floyd coward style. To win against Pac is to fight like Marquez and Floyd fights different than Marquez.
        so jay is kev's alt?

Comment

I think it has a lot more to do with Manny made a less impressive showing than Mosley made a good showing...the advice ****m was giving in the corner though seemed like the formula to keep Pacquiao frustrated while neutralizing his left hand...although neutralizing anything about Pac is a pretty tough challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Neither fighter came to fight, Clottey turtles intoa shell like he always does and old man Mosley simply moved away from Pacquiao. Manny couldn't even cut the ring off properly.

The funny part of it was the list of excuses from his camp after the fight.

- Manny was in a car accident
            - Manny has leg cramps
            - Manny was dehydrated (yet he weight 146lbs)
            - Manny was being nice to Mosley

gtfo
            He still blew Mayweather's performance against Mosley, didn't he? I think Pacquiao blows Mayweather's performance against any identical opponent hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by lacson View Post
              He still blew Mayweather's performance against Mosley, didn't he? I think Pacquiao blows Mayweather's performance against any identical opponent hands down.
              To the untrained eye sure. But the fact still remains that Mosley was the lineal welterweight champion when Floyd beat him & when Pacman beat him he was simply shot & closing in on 40, coming off of a one sided loss & a draw against a chump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                To the untrained eye sure. But the fact still remains that Mosley was the lineal welterweight champion when Floyd beat him & when Pacman beat him he was simply shot & closing in on 40, coming off of a one sided loss & a draw against a chump.
                Well the Mosley that fought Floyd and Pac was just a year older, to be fair with Manny although Mosley was welterweight champion at that time, he was coming from a long layoff and probably was shot and as close to 40 as well...

And fact is, who have koed Mosley before?

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  Well the Mosley that fought Floyd and Pac was just a year older, to be fair with Manny although Mosley was welterweight champion at that time, he was coming from a long layoff and probably was shot and as close to 40 as well...

And fact is, who have koed Mosley before?
                  But remember in that time frame pac ducked mosley its a known fact.he fought cotto instead.Mosley waited for that fight and didnt get it,then berto and haiti incident,floyd fought him when it mattered.shane was simply off the roids in that fight thats what it looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Who said he did very well? It was a shit fight in which he lost every round and Manny couldn't cut the ring off on him. Manny won because he was the busier fighter. The fight left a bad taste in my mouth. Thought Manny was gonna stop him but because Mosley wasn't engaging or throwing, it didn't happen. That's how Manny looks against "runners" an old one at that.

BTW, show me who said Mosley did very well. I have seen people saying Manny didn't look that good, which I agree. Mayweather beat Baldomir 120-108 but he didn't exactly look good doing it. You can win by landslide in an ugly dull fight.
                    name me a boxer who does well against runners?? can u show me a boxer who dominated a runner, caught up to him and KO him??

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      He said they as in something future Pacquiao opponents can do, to do "very well" against him. So you think Mosley-Pacquiao II is possible? I mean it is a Pac-type of opponent.
                      damm people can tell the future now too.. lol..

Comment

Working...
                      X