No announcement yet.

New respect for Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
    I really dont have any new respect for him, Valero just had more power but Linares is more skilled. Marquez or Guerrero would have schooled him.
    lol you're ****** nobody at lightweight was going to stand up to Valero's power

Comment

valero was a game mother man.

he may have not beaten everyone, but they would know they were in for war when they faced him.

he schooled demarco even with a bunch of cuts. the blood just made him mad and he went to work on demarco like a demented surgeon while dismissing his own condition.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post
        Green k sent.

Valero was going to be an ATG no doubt and was assassinated by Hugo Chavez and his corrupted minions.

Valero was a true warrior and I weeped when I heard the news about his death.
        I thought he was Chavez's boy?

Comment

Valero was THE great son of Venezuela indeed...sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
            I thought he was Chavez's boy?
            Chavez at the end had supposedly gotten sick of Valeros antics outside off the ring purely speculation though

Comment

Valero would have retired Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                I have mad respect for any fighter who kills his family or himself. All-time great fo sho.
                Valero and Scott Dekraai both deserve mad respect! Both of these guys impacted so many people's lives!

Seriously, who makes a thread praising a POS like Valero?

Comment

Edwin Valero is probably the most intimidating man to ever step into the ring. I mean for real. That dude was Mel Gibson crazy. Absolutely bat**** insane. Throw in incredible power, great stamina, great instinct, and you had one hell of a fighter.

Comment

He's a true old school type of fighter

The crazy thing about him is you've never seen his limits- nobody's ever pushed him so we'll never know how great he really was.

Comment

People may laugh but he actually fought at times like a young Pacquaio.
                      His power was bat**** insane and guy was a tough son of a *****. It's a shame we'll never know how great he actually was but he certainly left his mark of boxing forever.

Great fighter that could of gone down as something real special, such a shame

R.I.P Edwin Valero.

Comment

Working...
                      X