• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Fugg outta here.

You see that shove-off EVERY DAY.
    What are you doing posting...floyd has nothing to do with this

Comment

Hopkins quit like a ***** cause he knew Chad was gonna get in his ass.He thought the judges was gonna rule it a no contest,I knew they was`nt gonna do that.

Comment

Chad be trainin dat UFC

Comment

Hopkins is a big guy and almost 47 years old when he fell his elbow hit first how is that not gonna hurt him? That killed him

Comment

I just lost a bunch of points in this stupid match. Holy crap. I will never make anymore bets when it is a Golden Boy Promotions boxing match. **** is ridiculous.

Comment

This is going to get reversed into a no contest, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                garbage fight from the beg pascal beats chad again
                Yea ok lol

Comment

Thank god I streamed the fight. I feel for any of those fans who went to the fight or paid for the PPV; they've been robbed.

On the result; I'll wait till I see a doctors explanation/note till I make a decision but its such a **** way to end a fight & its a disgrace to award someone a title after an ending like that.

Another black mark for boxing.

Comment

Hopkins was going to whoop that ass then chad picked his ass up and threw him down. Hopkins 46 yr old bone probably popped out of place. Hopkins was going to win anyways. The bout will be overturned and hopkins will have his title back because it will go to a no contest.

Comment

I can't believe the number of idiot noobs denigrating Hopkins. But then again, I guess it's just par for the course where it concerns idiotic boxing trolls.

**** CSAC, and **** Chad Dawson for being a dishonorable piece of ****. No rematch? Seriously **** Chad Dawson. I am anti-Chad Dawson for life. If this fight isn't overturned, it will be a disgrace. And I don't expect it to be overturned by any means.

Comment

Working...
                      X