Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn just as i said that demarco turned it up, this kid has serious future potential.

Comment

• lets go demarco. hes tagging that ass keep the pressure up and throw your upper

Comment

• 6th round

Comment

• damn, that's a good cut for demarco to work on. let's see what happens.......

Comment

• Show how beast Valero was.

Comment

• THROW BAM BAM IN THERE WITH THEM

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                damn just as i said that demarco turned it up, this kid has serious future potential.
                That pace feeds into Demarco, Linares needs to slow it down if he wants to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  he is tiring a bit in the 6th though
                  He moves A LOT, not sure why. Demarco is the more poised of the 2 tbh. I see Demarco being a big name in the future.

These loses(assuming he loses tonight) to top guys will help him down the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartMoney View Post
                    Hopkins has looked very vulnerable in his last couple of fights and I can see Chad Dawson countering with his uppercuts and hooks whenever hopkins jumps forwards.
                    No, I don't believe Hopkins will ever be knocked out in a prize fight.

Comment

• Linares is tiring. He is still fighting and twice active than DeMarco.

Comment

Working...
                      X