Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    BTW this is throwing someone down

The Dawson foul was actually much worse, Hopkins landed on his elbow, jamming his shoulder.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      csac sucks,
      They really do.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        And, about the "foul". B-Hop is as much to blame for that as Dawson. It's kind of like the Cotto-Clottey situation. One jumps on the back of the opponent(B-Hop fan or not you must admit you not allowed to this), and the opponents shoves him off of him.

But, again if the ref saw no foul, then the TKO call was right. The thing here is that it's going to be an opinionated decision. It's going to come down to whether if people think it was a foul or not. And, also what was said during the Russell and B-Hop conversation.

I do feel instant replays in these type of situations would be great for boxing.
        He threw a right hand, chad ducked it, and placed his head by Hopkins' waist, Then he picked him up an dropped him to the canvas. Are you blind? Seriously

Comment

• Originally posted by HOOGSTRATEN View Post
          The Dawson foul was actually much worse, Hopkins landed on his elbow, jamming his shoulder.
          He landed on his back and after that his shoulder landed a little

they train their joints to be extemely toughm no way did he hurt his shoulder on that! i have fallen many times in concrete like that and didnt even bruise my shoulder

Comment

• Originally posted by HOOGSTRATEN View Post
            hahahahahaa

So he didn't land on his ass and back ? Lol that was funny

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Props to you, man. Some of these other B-hop fans are letting emotions clouding their judgement.
              its only about 5 or 6 of us...and yea, we do go hard.....dudes in here holding past crimes against the man....Chad slammed him down and the shoulder got injured....dudes in here saying things thats not true...so the haters are clouded by that hate....like I said, we in here holding the fort like the Floyd, Pac, Klit and other big bases......rock with us and you'll see that we keeps it 100...from bully to natas to cup...we gets busy with the facts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                No way! its impossible to blame some one even in a replay! It was a call that i believe was perfectly reasonable and a game time call

replays will one ruin boxing
                I disagree, sometimes judgement calls can be wrong because of not being in the right angle. But, with replay the ref can see if he was right or wrong with his ruling. Plus it would only take 20 seconds.

So I don't see how it would ruin boxing. It will only make it better not worse. Open scoring is what would make the sport worse.

Comment

• One thing that I don't like is people calling Hopkins a coward and a quitter. Lets not act like Hopkins was born yesterday and his career started tonight. This dude has had a long career and has over came alot in the ring and in life. Just because tonight, things didn't work out, we shouldn't be throwing him under the bus. I'm sure Hopkins has fought through injuries in the ring before, as all fighters do at one point or another. And really no pro fighter is a coward. Being a pro boxer takes bravery that not every human has in them. Not saying you have to side with Hopkins, just saying lets be reasonable here.

Comment

• if your gonna call it a tko dosent the ref have to count

Comment

• Man I told all you clowns that Dawson was too much for Hopkins.
                      You all let the Pascal loss warp your minds. Dawson was hurt during the Pascal fight and in the rematch you will see what a health Chad will do to the nervous Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                      X