Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another reason why I'll NEVER (excluding Mayweather-Pac) pay for Pay Per View...

But the decision should be overturned...you don't win a fight on a tackle/throwdown
    Last edited by -EX-; 10-16-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• If they fight again... will there be 30 more ppl saying Hop will win again?

??? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
        This is bull****.

Chad was gonna knock his ass out anyway.
        I had him ahead 1-0, and he was on his way of winning the second round as well.

Comment

• Bhop, Hmmm. i think he deserved what he got. He launched a few head butt attacks as well in this fight.

I am not a fan of CHad but he came to fight. Looked much faster and in good shape.

My guess is that Hop thought he was going to loose the boxing match and decided to make it a dirty fight ( which is what he does). Chad just brought it out in him again.

Hopkins avoids the rematch like the plague is my prediction

Comment

• csac sucks,

Comment

• And, about the "foul". B-Hop is as much to blame for that as Dawson. It's kind of like the Cotto-Clottey situation. One jumps on the back of the opponent(B-Hop fan or not you must admit you not allowed to this), and the opponents shoves him off of him.

But, again if the ref saw no foul, then the TKO call was right. The thing here is that it's going to be an opinionated decision. It's going to come down to whether if people think it was a foul or not. And, also what was said during the Russell and B-Hop conversation.

I do feel instant replays in these type of situations would be great for boxing.

Comment

• BTW this is throwing someone down

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                  Floyd sucker punched Vic....so he must've put hands on his bm right?...smh....I mean thats what dudes are saying about B.Hop right now....if he twisted the refs arm against those dudes the he MUST be twisting the ref's arms everytime....come on man....cats aint making sense...dudes THINK they got a case from past fights...but this **** is not those situations.....period!!
                  No, No, no. That is not what people are saying about Hopkins. They think that he was Faking once again period, and people are bringing up other instances in the past that he's done the same.

Now all this is in question and are peoples opinions, cause only he knows. But my opinion is that once again he was playing it up.

Comment

• The thing that got me pissed the most is there was no consideration for the fans that paid for this bs.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      And, about the "foul". B-Hop is as much to blame for that as Dawson. It's kind of like the Cotto-Clottey situation. One jumps on the back of the opponent(B-Hop fan or not you must admit you not allowed to this), and the opponents shoves him off of him.

But, again if the ref saw no foul, then the TKO call was right. The thing here is that it's going to be an opinionated decision. It's going to come down to whether if people think it was a foul or not. And, also what was said during the Russell and B-Hop conversation.

I do feel instant replays in these type of situations would be great for boxing.
                      No way! its impossible to blame some one even in a replay! It was a call that i believe was perfectly reasonable and a game time call

replays will one ruin boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X