Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    It was ok for Dawson to push Bernard off but not while grabbing Bernard's leg, that's what made it a ****ing foul! It should be a no contest with an immediate rematch!
    Bad habit from Dawson, i was shocked when he tried that move against Pascal, this is not football !

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      For what. He got the belt
      to prove that hopkins is the bytch ass coward we all know he is

Comment

• The fight was such a no show that Dewey Bozella's fight which HBO aired after in an attempt to fill time almost over-shadowed the main event.

Comment

• anyone who is saying Hopkins is the bad guy in this situation is insane. Dawson threw Hopkins down like a body slam or shoulder block. Dawson is not a champion. This is not WWE, John Cena is not involved in this. Boxers when fights by punching, not slamming. This is bull****. Worst thing I've been apart of since watching this sport. BULL****! And its not Hopkins fault.

Comment

• hopefully the next ppv main events aren't complete fuckups like the one we just witnessed.

Comment

• Hopkins is a legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                anyone who is saying Hopkins is the bad guy in this situation is insane. Dawson threw Hopkins down like a body slam or shoulder block. Dawson is not a champion. This is not WWE, John Cena is not involved in this. Boxers when fights by punching, not slamming. This is bull****. Worst thing I've been apart of since watching this sport. BULL****! And its not Hopkins fault.
                Your boy quit. How does that make you feel?
                Bernard "The quitter" Hopkins needs to retire, we don't need more pansies in this sport

Comment

• I watch this fight on a crystal clear stream!! saved $60ahaahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth View Post
                    anyone who is saying Hopkins is the bad guy in this situation is insane. Dawson threw Hopkins down like a body slam or shoulder block. Dawson is not a champion. This is not WWE, John Cena is not involved in this. Boxers when fights by punching, not slamming. This is bull****. Worst thing I've been apart of since watching this sport. BULL****! And its not Hopkins fault.
                    if it's not wrestling then hopkins shouldn't be jumping on his back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Oh so we're gonna go that route, and presume that if the Test shows that he did injure himself, it has to be a setup by Goldenboy. Ever heard of innocent till proven guilty.
                      Fighters have fought with tougher things then a separated shoulder.If that really happened.U think Chico or gatti would act like that?He's a quitter he should retire.*** b hop the bully got bullied.I hope the dec stands

Comment

Working...
                      X