Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    I just know that if ANYBODY HATES ON CINTRON and you DEFEND HOPKINS, you're a fool
    As pissed as I am right now with all of this, don't put Kermit the frog in the same breath as B-Hop.

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
      I should not have called you that, sorry. I believe he was hurt. He had no reason to quit - he`s 46 for pete`s sake.

and where was the bloody foul call??
      Really boarderline eitherway man. I'm p**sed too, was looking forward to this for so long!

It is was it is and it It NEEDS to happen again.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Comment

• i cant wait for dana whites interview tomorrow about this fight..that will be worth 60$

Comment

• Here's the thing. Hopkins told Kellerman in the post fight interview " I could've continued if I knew it would be ruled TKO".

Point is, Hopkins could've fought on and chose not too.

Then he has the nerve to complain about fouls? lol

Comment

• I thought Chad was gonna win anyway. Hopkins was acting like a *****. Chad might have been wrong but he had a dude on his back and he pushed him off. I dont think Hopkins was that badly hurt

Comment

• This is really bad for boxing.

It just gets worse and worse. The refs in the sport are such bafoons. Both this fight and Ortiz could've been saved if it had decent refs. THis is all their fault.

If the ref had told Hopkins he'd lose if didn't continue, if he talked to him this wouldn't have happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steak View Post
                  Hopkins has been incredibly dirty his whole career. and this is boxing, its a physical sport and it happens. but his fans shouldnt be crying about his loss, Dawson naturally tried to get Hopkins off and its Hopkins' own fault he got injured.

an injury, fake or not, is a TKO loss if you do not continue fighting.
                  come on. that was a blatant foul. a warning should have been issued as well as recovery time.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    This has to be a no contest? How does a body slam lead to a tko?
                    Because bernard quit. Why should chad be punished for Bernard being a pu|ssy? Hopkins got what he deserved, got a called a b!tch and lost his belt. Now he needs to retire

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      Here's the thing. Hopkins told Kellerman in the post fight interview " I could've continued if I knew it would be ruled TKO".

Point is, Hopkins could've fought on and chose not too.

Then he has the nerve to complain about fouls? lol
                      why are you making **** up

Comment

Working...
                      X