Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just know that if ANYBODY HATES ON CINTRON and you DEFEND HOPKINS, you're a fool

Comment

• R.I.P. boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        thats a white dude every race is different..b hop looked far worse..chad dawson is a scumbag for taking the easy way out.
        Please dont use that cuz, Pascal dislocated his shit against Diaconu and his shoulder looked exactly like that.

Comment

• I can't defend this sport anymore.

Comment

• Comment

• hmmmmmm................

Comment

• look at my name..

Bernard faked the injury...

SMFH.

Comment

• This has to be a no contest? How does a body slam lead to a tko?

Comment

• Hopkins missed his right hand then jumped on Dawson's back and Dawson shrugged him off. I'm surprised more fighters haven't done the same; B-Hop does it:

1) To tire you out;
                    2) To prevent a counterpunch in return;

I can't say whether Hopkins could've continued or not, only he can, but it sure didn't look as if he landed and reacted in a manner where he incurred a separated shoulder.

A cut caused by a headbutt is what could've saved Hopkins from his first clearcut loss since 93, but I underestimated Hopkins. Chad rendered B-Hop's offense ineffective, was the agressor, and ring general, he was going to win tonight.

Comment

• Bernard "The quitter" Hopkins.
                      I do not want to see this guys face again. I am disgusted

Comment

Working...
                      X