Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL I said weeks ago that Dawson was going to win and destroy Hopkins.

Hopkins is a bad actor he's the new Kermit Cintron.

Comment

• Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      exactly. what do you guys think should happen next? hopkins/dawson II or dawson/pascal II?
      Dawson/Pascal II

Comment

• Why was Kellerman Kissing A$$ and making excuses for him?

B-Hop does have a LONG HISTORY OF FLOPPING/ACTING!

And I have or HAD great respect for B-Hop and wanted to actually see him win!

YES Dawson Pushed Him...AS HE SHOULD WHEN SOMEONE LEAVE THEIR FEET TO BASICALLY JUMP ON YOUR BACK!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          What a bad night
          What a great night, Hopkins lost like the loser he is. He tried clinching Dawson and making this a very boring fight and Dawson wasn't having any of that bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Dawson was wrong for throwing Bernard on the ground.

Bernard was wrong for obviously overstating the injury and hoping for a DQ in his favor.

This is why no one wants to watch boxing in America. Wonderful.

two PPV in a row with tragic endings

my takes

chad lifted his legs a bit and committed a foul

hopkins should have been able to continue and was likely embellishing to some degree

if hopkins does have a serious injury it will show up in an x ray, mri, or simply by moving his shoulder around
            it will end his career if its a real injury

i have blown out my left shoulder
            it takes a hell of a lot more to get out out of place than that.

at least for the first time

edit :LINARES AND DEMARCO WAS AWESOME!!!

linares is a warrior. not the boxer we had expected certainly, given his lack of durability and general lack of craft that shows up in a hard fight.

great win for demarco

Comment

• and that was not a FOUL! if you GRAB SOMEBODY they should have everyright to SHRUG your ass off. . . Cotto did it to CLottey and CLOTTEY FOUGHT ON LIKE A MAN. . .

Hopkins wanted his money, wanted the victory or a NC, and wanted a rematch TO MAXIMIZE HIS MONEY. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by bozz View Post
                thats a white dude every race is different..b hop looked far worse..chad dawson is a scumbag for taking the easy way out.
                lmao......

Comment

• Man what a joke

I feel sorry for the people wasting 60 dollars on this ****

How the fk was that a TKO

Comment

• Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
                    What the h*ll has boxing come to these days? Why was Winky Wright in the ring after the fight? Screw him. This is the biggest load of crap
                    Winky is working with Chad

Comment

• DAWSON LOOKED LIKE TAYLOR DID THE 1ST FEW ROUNDS HOPKINS WOULDA FIGURED IT OUT.... i ALSO DO THINK HOPKINS WAS OVER EXXAGERATING HOWEVER, AFTER FURTHER REVIEW... dAWSON WAS AT FAULT AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE... hOPKINS V BUTE 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X