Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol of course this **** would happen

Comment

• LMAO ppl cried over Mayweather fight

This fight didn't start to ****ing 12 and ends in the 2nd round on TKO

Shouts out those who bought this. HBO maddd

Comment

• What a bad night

Comment

• That is a dislocated shoulder Bernard was fine Dawson was looking very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            wow. unbelievably ******.
            unbelievably ****** was B-hop rolling around on the floor, like a B**ch, AGAIN.

I watched both pascal fights and was one of the first posters to give b-hop his credit. My exact words were "You're a Legend"

That's not how a legend acts. Say what u want man but i'm not having it this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
              It certainly should be. Those who claim it was faked are just blinded by hatred.
              Thank you! I am livid. How that was not called a foul...and then to have the fight called? Completely unprofessional. Almost as bad a ref job at the end as Jersey Joe`s debacle in the Ali v Liston fight.

Comment

• If you can, or are willing to continue get off the damn canvas.

smh.

Comment

• Hopkins has enough pull...there will be a reversal of decision and a rematch

Comment

• Dawson was wrong for throwing Bernard on the ground.

Bernard was wrong for obviously overstating the injury and hoping for a DQ in his favor.

This is why no one wants to watch boxing in America. Wonderful.

Comment

• Was wondering if this **** would somehow make it past a NC. Was looking forward to this one too much for it to work out nicely. First Mayweather-Ortiz, then this ****.

Ha. Not going to bother my ass defending this sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X