Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ring****zine Michael, Doug or Lem
    Bozella is finding out that boxing a real pro match is not what it seems from ringside or even in the gym. #boxing

Comment

• i jinxed him ****...

Comment

• KevinI Kevin Iole
        Dewey had a better Round 2. I think he takes it 10-9 with his body work. He's impressive for being 52. #boxing

Comment

Bozella seems a little looser in the thrid round. He lets his hands go but also gets caught with counter punches. #boxing

Comment

• Like I Now Know. Anyone else?

Comment

The third round has heated up to be a half decent one. I don't know if Dewey won it but he's giving it his all. Gotta respect that. #boxing

Comment

• KevinI Kevin Iole
                Better round for both guys in Round 3, but I think Hopkins stole that 10-9. I have him up on Dewey 29-28 heading to the last round.

Comment

Bozella is working his jab more in fourth round. He needs to keep it going. #boxing

Comment

Hopkins is getting booed for allowing his mouthpiece to fall out three times in this round. He just got docked a point for it #boxing

KevinI Kevin Iole
                    Crowd boos because L Hopkins spits out mouthpiece three times. Ref takes a point from him. Hopkins dead tired. Bozella may win it!

Comment

• Hopkins is going to school Dawson....I see a breakdown in the ring with a non-responsive Dawson in the corner between rds, staring off into space while his corner begs him to get it together.

Comment

Working...
                      X