Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins vs. Dawson post fight discussion - Please do not make new threads about this.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "bernard says he's gangsta but a gansta would of got up and fought like a real man"

what a **** ^^^^^^^^^^^bad chad sucks balls

Comment

• crystal clear nc.

Comment

• This was bull**** he did not even fall that hard either, Bernard got out of this fight. This is the reason I like MMA more... you fall you get and you fight like a man and give the fans what they payed to see. This is 2 fights in a row that that 2 future hall of famers have shrewd the fans from a good show and fight. I used think different about bernard but I think that he is a ***** now old and brittle hahaha.

Comment

• Dawson is rite,bernard is always talking about how hes a gangsta how tough he is etc, he went out like a pu$$y was nothing in that ffs.

Comment

• definitely no contest.. freak injury

Comment

• DQ, Hopkins didn't want to fight on, injury my azz

Comment

• ^^^ Serious? try fighting a dangerous guy with one arm

Comment

• Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
                  DQ, Hopkins didn't want to fight on, injury my azz

here he says the complete opposite

Comment

• No contest.

The only person that could actually have won was Hopkins via Dawson being DQ'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by -uppercut- View Post
                      DQ, Hopkins didn't want to fight on, injury my azz
                      The ref asked Hopkins if he could continue and Hopkins replied "with one hand yeah" and the ref then replies "no you can't continue" and stops the fight (4:00 in the video). Seems to me the ref didn't give Hopkins the option to continue and stopped the fight very prematurely.

Comment

Working...
                      X