No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    this what happens when you are illiterate. pacquiao does'nt even realize how dumb he is. he only get 27% of his earnings of a toprank slave contract that he's stuck in. he still has to pay goldenboy a percentage each time he fights.he atleast shouldve figured something is wrong when he had to borrow advances.
    You are exactly wrong. You have the figure correct, but obviously stopped reading the information after seeing "27%". Atum get his promotional fee of 27%, which he works hard for, promoters usually take 30%. Everything else you say is also wrong or badly twisted. I am quite intrigued by the way your mind works...........

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post

It annoys me that people keep saying Floyd ducked these guys that are ALL Arum's fighters... I don't know what kind of deals Cotto and Marg have with Top Rank but I do know that Arum has intentions to profit off of Floyd even since Floyd has been long gone from his promotional company.
      You know what's funny?

The Illiterate's midget army like to talk about how Floyd turned down an $8 million guarantee to fight Antonio Margarito back in 2005. Keep in mind this was before Mayweather became a mega-star.

Guess what? Their Illiterate Congressman STILL is not getting $8 million purse guarantees. Repeat: STILL.

Not even for the Delahoya fight.

What does that say about how badly Arum is butt-raping their illiterate god?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        You are exactly wrong. You have the figure correct, but obviously stopped reading the information after seeing "27%". Atum get his promotional fee of 27%, which he works hard for, promoters usually take 30%. Everything else you say is also wrong or badly twisted. I am quite intrigued by the way your mind works...........
        Oh yes.... Golden Balls........At the time of the original case, the judge (maybe a prelim hearing, believe arbitration-can't recall) ruled that Oscar was wrong. To settle matters Arum offered to pay Oscar a very tiny amount (far, far less than court costs would have been) to make Oscar happy.

In their recent "reconciliation" with Arum well on top, and Oscar well on the bottom, the actual terms were announced as being "undisclosed", but I would bet that the first thing that Arum would get would be that tiny %age. The second, would be re-payment for all legal fees to date plus a substantial sum. Does anyone with normal sense think differently???

Comment

dont know why everyone is surprise... freddy himself said manny is broke, oavlik said he's been asking for an advance...

how you going to hire someone to handle your finances and you dont even pay them either, lol its pretty funny...

ironic how people here bash mayweather all day long, say what you want but that guy has his business in order... dont know how some of you (check_****s) hang by arum's nutsack

Comment

Floyd's gonna bend him over at the negotiation tables. A Mayweather fight is the only way Manny can make the money necessary to put him back on a sound financial footing. Won't be long before Jinkee files divorce papers and sucks up half his ****.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
              What's with these boxers and taxes
              Boxers ain't all that good with stuffs OUTSIDE of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                I thought pacman was good with money, oh well, maybe now he might feel the need to take the test and earn the big boy money.
                If he takes the test, he'll earn kiddie boy money if the tests come back negative.

Comment

This is called irony

Comment

didn't pacman just sign a multi deal with nike?

Comment

Originally posted by 26 and Live View Post
                      Well I think if Manny retires with $500,000 USD he'll be fine living in the Phillippines... It's just that they are raping the man's funds excessively...

It annoys me that people keep saying Floyd ducked these guys that are ALL Arum's fighters... I don't know what kind of deals Cotto and Marg have with Top Rank but I do know that Arum has intentions to profit off of Floyd even since Floyd has been long gone from his promotional company.

I believe that had Pac been allowed to go with Golden Boy instead of Top Rank a couple of years ago, Floyd v. Pac would've taken place a couple of years ago.

I hope Manny makes enough money going forward to make some major changes in his country though. Obviously, Arum isn't doing anything noteworthy with all of his millions here in the U.S.
                      If he doesn't have the knowledge to fix his leaking pipe, then how will the leakage stop? Whether he's in another country or not, the $500K USD will be drained empty. It is always the case for those that are either financially uneducated, or big spenders. And this guy seems to be both unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                      X