• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no vaseline.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
      Oh really genius, is that right ?

Wow, you are so knowledgeable about financial matters.

Such a simple concept, and yet..... Pac had to borrow money off his accountant and he didnt pay them back

It's OK, Manny gets a good deal from Petrocelli, he will be able to fight this in court...... fuk paying your bills, thats for losers, right?

What a funny collection of ******s the manny-circus has now.
      He's using a sort of paraphrased quote form a Charles Dickens book, "David Copperfield" where the character Mr. Micawber talks about "happiness" if income exceeds outgoing, and "disaster" or "catastrophe", if it is a penny less".

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        The amount from a particular fight is finite, why should promoters be expected to work at a loss They are in a business, where it's their job to earn every cent they can for their principal, but it's suicide to work at a loss, although it occasinally happens through their bad promotion, or even, luck.

Look up boxing promoters, likely on the internet. My uncle was an occasional promoter years ago, and I barely got a glimpse of what he was doing. And that was a revelation.
        A % is fine, until you reach PPV status, I think you can see why.

Those two extra zero's make a HUGE difference.

Mayweather dont pay anyone a %, including his trainer, he pays a flat rate.

Oscar did the same.

Pacquiao is not in control of his own destiny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          no vaseline.
          They didnt borrow enough money off VQ for lube, so they have to " rough it "

Comment

• Manny is broke. The guy doesn't know how to manage his money correctly. The guy spends spends spends and his wife spends spends spends. Pilipinos think hes got all this money when he doesn't.

Comment

• Ryann The ******, exposed..........

Damn, how could I forget about Ryann The ******.....

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              wow.. people are actually defending this
              how do you expect people to react?

floyd has been flashing his money all over the place. good for him, he has done well for himself. the man calls himself "money". posts winning sports bets on his twitter account. c

he continuously rub people's face in it. even says to people that his "shit is paid for"

well, apparently it isn't.
              i mean come on. he flashes his money. nothing wrong with that. wouldn't do it myself,

but you gotta pay tax.
              you got it. everybody who's made millions does it.

the IRS only goes after floyd cause they are haters

pacquiao hate rants on a floyd tax thread.
              god damn *****s looking at the post count in this thread thinking its all *******s shiiiting on floyd.

news flash. a *****countant posted 3 times as much as i did (the second highest post count in this thread) and all I did here was call him out on his stupidity
              and still he is able to pay all his financial responsibilities.
              Ryann, upon closer inspection it appears that you are nothing but a whiney little b1tch

You gutless little ***go7, at least everyone else had the balls to show up for their kicking

Comment

• Paybacks are a b1tch.....

And The King, or T.I...... or whatever the fuk you call yourself now..... I saw you make a reasonable comment on a thread a few days ago, which is the only reason why I am not butt-****ing you right now.

Just so you know ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  Paybacks are a b1tch.....

And The King, or T.I...... or whatever the fuk you call yourself now..... I saw you make a reasonable comment on a thread a few days ago, which is the only reason why I am not butt-****ing you right now.

Just so you know ^^
                  Unfortunately pac is still fighter of the decade and p4p #1

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    This is very badly written-at least. How does TNZ "obtain" a law suit opened against pacquiao??
                    Legal cases are public record, just like divorce proceedings and open criminal cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      Unfortunately pac is still fighter of the decade and p4p #1

Only in your little pac-circus mind.

You are absurd for comparing Pacquiao to Hopkins, let alone Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X