No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: VisionQuest Seeking $650,000 in Manny Pacquiao Suit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    yeah... Good luck with all that... And keep talking about me when i'm not even logged on. They say an angel gets its wings every time you do.

Take it easy papo.
    Yep, but they also say that god kills a puppy every time you masturbate, so?

Glad to see you found your way to this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      You are exactly wrong. You have the figure correct, but obviously stopped reading the information after seeing "27%". Atum get his promotional fee of 27%, which he works hard for, promoters usually take 30%. Everything else you say is also wrong or badly twisted. I am quite intrigued by the way your mind works...........
      Garnering 27% from a PPV superstar..... is absurd.

Regardless as to how hard you think Arum works.

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        Boxers ain't all that good with stuffs OUTSIDE of the ring.
        HAHAHHAHAHAH

Oh really? you fkn whiney crybaby b1tch

LMFAO !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
          This is called irony
          BAHAHAHAHHA FUK YESSSSSSSSSSS !!

And it is funny to see the collection of ******s who popped in for their kicking

Comment

• Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            If output greater than input, it don't matter how many deals he has. Some ppl say Tiger is having problem now...
            Oh really genius, is that right ?

Wow, you are so knowledgeable about financial matters.

Such a simple concept, and yet..... Pac had to borrow money off his accountant and he didnt pay them back

It's OK, Manny gets a good deal from Petrocelli, he will be able to fight this in court...... fuk paying your bills, thats for losers, right?

What a funny collection of ******s the manny-circus has now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bombs-a shameless pac-hugger View Post
              I hate VisionQwest. Little punks..
              BAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Yes, because those dirty pricks lent Manny some money.

Fuk VisionQuest for expecting him to pay it back.

And fuk VisionQuest for Manny not paying his bills.

Comment

• The top 2 P4P boxers in the world need to get better accountants, man. Like seriously. The Pacboys come in here and rip on Floyd for not paying his taxes, garbage bills, etc. Now Manny comes around and does the same thing as well. Expect the Floydiots to come in here and rip on Manny. For guys that have such "great teams" they suck at paying bills.

A good accountant costs money but shit, at least your bills are paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post

Floyd is their reliable source. Don't forget, they didn't think anything about Manny being suspicious until he said so. They didn't think anything about the NSAC being incompetent until Floyd said so. They didn't think anything about the standards until Floyd said so.

If Floyd said it, it must be true,

except when its something along the lines of "Manny, you're next!"
                  And Team Pacquiao did not mention that USADA are corrupt until Mayweather called their bluff

" USADA are corrupt "

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    whats fishy about that? it happens all the time in the business world. they thought the loan re-payment would be pretty much automatic. but they didnt know manny has a history of not giving money back. thats why GBP gets 10% of every pac fight because he refused to give oscar back that suit case of 250k oscar used to try to sign pac to GBP. pac signed with top stank but refused to give DLH the dough back. GBP sued and now they have made millions off pac. all because pac tried to cheat GBP out of 250,000.
                    " me got money, me go now "

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Says a *****.....

Just like this thread (irony).
                      yep im just another jealous ***** who wishes my fighter was the universally recognized #1 p4p fighter. all i can do is hate on pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X