Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win lose or draw.....should this be B-Hops LAST fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win lose or draw.....should this be B-Hops LAST fight???

won 52 (KO 32) + lost 5 (KO 0) + drawn 2 = 60
    rounds boxed 444 KO% 53.33

World Champ at 46 years old........is there anything else to fight for after this???? wachu got?

If he loses maybe. But if he wins a fair fight then I would love to see him get that Bute payday in Canada. B-Hop is the last of a dying breed in boxing, it will be a sad day when he leaves because I'll be stuck with cherrypicking superstars hogging the headlines as they litter the ring with cherrypicks. BHop is a man in a boys boxing world. The greatest active fighter, period.

Comment

He needs to go cruiserweight and heavyweight and at least try to win titles there. Doesn't matter if he fails.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        If he loses maybe. But if he wins a fair fight then I would love to see him get that Bute payday in Canada. B-Hop is the last of a dying breed in boxing, it will be a sad day when he leaves because I'll be stuck with cherrypicking superstars hogging the headlines as they litter the ring with cherrypicks. BHop is a man in a boys boxing world. The greatest active fighter, period.
        Amen...........

Comment

If he wins, beat Cloud and then Cleverly, then retire..

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
            He needs to go cruiserweight and heavyweight and at least try to win titles there. Doesn't matter if he fails.

Comment

Good thread. to answer the question i dont know. If the man still feels he can continue fighting , let him do so. To be honest , i dont see him beating Chad tomorrow. Chad is a southpaw , he's bigger , has longer reach with good boxing skills. I see Dawson winning a UD even a late ko. ( call me crazy , but we all know Hopkins punch resistance is not as good as before. Whatever the outcome of the fight is , B-Hop is a legend. Whats your prediction OP ??

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                If he wins, beat Cloud and then Cleverly, then retire..
                this is exactly what i was about to say. i wouldn't mind seeing him fight the other top light heavies, especially if they got a strap or something. or like someone else, that bute fight would be good.

Comment

Hopkins is going to win...I have nearly no doubt, just a tad. If he wins, I'd love to see him v. Bute in Canada, or bring the title back to the Philly/NJ area so I can see him fight. Never got to

And I'd love to see him fight someone w/ a pulse

Comment

Bute is scared to fight the top 168ers what makes you think he's gonna fight the top guy at 175?

Comment

Working...
                    X