Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win lose or draw.....should this be B-Hops LAST fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    He needs to go cruiserweight and heavyweight and at least try to win titles there. Doesn't matter if he fails.
    joke???????

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      won 52 (KO 32) + lost 5 (KO 0) + drawn 2 = 60
      rounds boxed 444 KO% 53.33

World Champ at 46 years old........is there anything else to fight for after this???? wachu got?

Let him fight until he wants to quit. I think this thread belongs to RJJ.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
        Good thread. to answer the question i dont know. If the man still feels he can continue fighting , let him do so. To be honest , i dont see him beating Chad tomorrow. Chad is a southpaw , he's bigger , has longer reach with good boxing skills. I see Dawson winning a UD even a late ko. ( call me crazy , but we all know Hopkins punch resistance is not as good as before. Whatever the outcome of the fight is , B-Hop is a legend. Whats your prediction OP ??
        man it's a tuff one to call....but to be honest B-hop has earned the benifit of the doubt IMO.....so I say B-hop pull it off....maybe a close one on points???

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
          man it's a tuff one to call....but to be honest B-hop has earned the benifit of the doubt IMO.....so I say B-hop pull it off....maybe a close one on points???
          If it's a deteremined Chad (big if), then BHop is gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
            If it's a deteremined Chad (big if), then BHop is gonna lose.
            Have we ever seen a 'determined' Chad? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
              Have we ever seen a 'determined' Chad? Lol
              I guess the one vs Glen Johnson would be considered "determined". LOL

If he picks up the early rounds, I think he might take it.

Comment

I guess the one vs Glen Johnson would be considered "determined". LOL

If he picks up the early rounds, I think he might take it.
                Anyone would be against poor Glen, that man is so underrated pre first bell....

Comment

Originally posted by iJohn Locke View Post
                  Anyone would be against poor Glen, that man is so underrated pre first bell....
                  So who you got? Do you think Dawson would be "LOST" in the middle rounds?

Comment

BTW if B-Hop comes forward tomarrow, Bad Chad loses, easily. Chad can't handle effective pressure. Pascal proved that. The big advantage here is that B-Hop likes to fight at a slow pace, that's Dawson's back yard. B-Hop will have to up his intensity to win, I'm not sure he can do that at the ripe age of 46.

Comment

So who you got? Do you think Dawson would be "LOST" in the middle rounds?
                      Nah I got Hopkins PTS

Comment

Working...
                      X