Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi - Rebuilding The Magic Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many words on an underachiver, that over the past few years, his career best is vs Juan diaz, come on, get serious.

Bad hands, bif mouth, average talent that when he goes vs a top 10 @ 147 it's bye bye...

Comment

you have to respect what paulie malignaggi does. sure he doesn't have an ounce of power, he knows this, but he still comes to the ring with a big heart and works with what he knows against the likes of hatton, khan, and both cottos! he fights whoever they put in front of him and doesn't lay down for nobody!

Comment

tell me, how many of you limp wristed arm chair paulie malignaggi critics could do what he does? ZERO!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          tell me, how many of you limp wristed arm chair paulie malignaggi critics could do what he does? ZERO!
          So we are not allowed to criticize Paulie, because he's fighting a bunch of bums at ww. Great!

Comment

the magic man should learn a new trick and learn how to make himself disappear.

Comment

Hes the only fighter I believe should put plaster in his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                Hes the only fighter I believe should put plaster in his gloves.
                And use steroids, EPO, a-side meth without repercussions.

Comment

Paulie is a good guy. like i said before, if he carried more power in those fast hands he would be one of the top guys out there. his skills are that good. with that, i still can't believe the negative feedback he gets. so called fans of boxing really have to check themselves because there are way too many fans who use words like "bum" or describe certain fighters as "garbage" when in the scheme of things these fighters are world class. i get so tired of guys who love boxing and can't find it in them to give guys like Paulie is respect. you can go in a dozen boxing gyms and i bet Paulie would school half the guys you think looked good. but whatever, its so easy to just sit on the couch and call all these guys bums. i wonder why these type of guys even bother watching.

Comment

I dig Paulie. Always flashy in the ring and exciting to watch. He fights hard and doesn't give up. Yeah, if he had knockout power and wasn't hurting his hands all the time, it'd be even better. I'd love to see more "magic man."

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                      Paulie is a good guy. like i said before, if he carried more power in those fast hands he would be one of the top guys out there. his skills are that good. with that, i still can't believe the negative feedback he gets. so called fans of boxing really have to check themselves because there are way too many fans who use words like "bum" or describe certain fighters as "garbage" when in the scheme of things these fighters are world class. i get so tired of guys who love boxing and can't find it in them to give guys like Paulie is respect. you can go in a dozen boxing gyms and i bet Paulie would school half the guys you think looked good. but whatever, its so easy to just sit on the couch and call all these guys bums. i wonder why these type of guys even bother watching.
                      This........

Comment

Working...
                      X