• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
    yes clearly he's the one with no class.
    true dat

true dat

You are a man of wisdom

Comment

paulie's dope, i wish him nothing but the best. i think he's capable of doing good at WW considering the guys around him. berto, ortiz, alexander, kamegai, karass, zaveck, and senchenko, i think he has a good shot against any of those guys. i'd love to see malignaggi/chavez, haha

Comment

Malignaggi vs Alexander. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          He needs to rebuild his over-tweazed eyebrows

Comment

For someone with a 'boxer' style, he needs to learn how to move his head.

Comment

Paulie has a fighters heart as he showed against Cotto. Although he talks a lot of **** most of it makes sense. His a character which boxing needs. I mean which fighter would get his dreadlocks cut midway during a fight lollllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by masinhi View Post
                Paulie has a fighters heart as he showed against Cotto. Although he talks a lot of **** most of it makes sense. His a character which boxing needs. I mean which fighter would get his dreadlocks cut midway during a fight lollllllllllllll
                ******ed ones.

Comment

Malignaggi should fight Alexander, school him, then he's back in line for a shot at someone. He needs to beat a name. Maybe Nate Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                    Malignaggi should fight Alexander, school him, then he's back in line for a shot at someone. He needs to beat a name. Maybe Nate Campbell.
                    Ha ha!! You must be joking. This whole article must be a joke. There's probably 10 or 15 guys that can beat Malignaggi at 147. And he thinks he can be champ again? He's dillusional

Comment

Why are all Malignaggi articles such long essays? It seems they have nothing to write, then they just fill it with random stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X