
Keith Kizer: "Mayweather was AGAINST petitioning the commision for OSDT"
Collapse
-
-
This was already addressed in that massive stickied thread, don't know why it needed another 18 page thread. Anyway, anyone with half a brain can deduce what happened. Everyone (HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao) had agreed on all points and were ready to rock and roll, then Floyd pulled the ultimate duck last second. Oscar, GBP, and Ellerbe made themselves look like absolute fools in the media by backtracking and claiming they were 'misquoted' in video interviews and negotiations never happened in a vain and pathetic attempt to cover for Floyd. Again...
Kizer's revelation really puts things in perspective. Everything these guys said becomes clearer now...
Schaefer:
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
...
USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".
Floyd Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the pre-Pacquiao-Mayweather fight testing agency.
De La Hoya:
"Up until now, it’s been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we’re very close,” De La Hoya said in Spanish and translated by fight scribe John Chavez of boxingtruth.com.
“I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can’t talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close,” added De La Hoya.
Ross Greenburg, HBO:
In late July, following the second round of failed negotiations for a Floyd
Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao clash, HBO Sports President Ross
Greenburg acknowledged that he acted as a mediator between Pacquiao's
promoter Bob Arum, Top Rank Promotions' CEO, and Mayweather's manager, Al
Haymon, even as Golden Boy Promotions' president, Oscar De La Hoya, and
Mayweather's adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, had denied that negotiations took place.
According to Greenburg, the fight was close to being made during both rounds of negotiations. The second time around, Mayweather turned the fight down without reason. To date, Greenburg was never provided with an explanation from Mayweather or his handlers.
"Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall," Greenburg said.
"To this day, I don't know why he wanted to take some more time off. Only Floyd has that answer. I certainly don't have that answer. But, you know, it was very close. It was so, so, close. I think that it was so close that I don't think that it's going to take much to make the fight the third time around."
Looks like everybody was ready to rock and roll. Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao, and HBO were all on board. Everything had been agreed to. Only one little problem...
That's pretty much the gist of the situation, but carry on with the bull**** if you must. Y'all have a great nightComment
-
Video was BEFORE ^
End of the day, all sides including Mayweather and Pacquiao was involved in the first negotiations and they wanted 24 days cut off
Pacquiao said he dont need Mayweather. Said that forever. Ok well he'll go broke with Arum and May still make them millions
Have a nice day to himComment
-
This was already addressed in that massive stickied thread, don't know why it needed another 18 page thread. Anyway, anyone with half a brain can deduce what happened. Everyone (HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao) had agreed on all points and were ready to rock and roll, then Floyd pulled the ultimate duck last second. Oscar, GBP, and Ellerbe made themselves look like absolute fools in the media by backtracking and claiming they were 'misquoted' in video interviews and negotiations never happened in a vain and pathetic attempt to cover for Floyd. Again...
Kizer's revelation really puts things in perspective. Everything these guys said becomes clearer now...
Schaefer:
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
...
USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".
Floyd Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the pre-Pacquiao-Mayweather fight testing agency.
De La Hoya:
"Up until now, it’s been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we’re very close,” De La Hoya said in Spanish and translated by fight scribe John Chavez of boxingtruth.com.
“I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can’t talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close,” added De La Hoya.
Ross Greenburg, HBO:
In late July, following the second round of failed negotiations for a Floyd
Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao clash, HBO Sports President Ross
Greenburg acknowledged that he acted as a mediator between Pacquiao's
promoter Bob Arum, Top Rank Promotions' CEO, and Mayweather's manager, Al
Haymon, even as Golden Boy Promotions' president, Oscar De La Hoya, and
Mayweather's adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, had denied that negotiations took place.
According to Greenburg, the fight was close to being made during both rounds of negotiations. The second time around, Mayweather turned the fight down without reason. To date, Greenburg was never provided with an explanation from Mayweather or his handlers.
"Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall," Greenburg said.
"To this day, I don't know why he wanted to take some more time off. Only Floyd has that answer. I certainly don't have that answer. But, you know, it was very close. It was so, so, close. I think that it was so close that I don't think that it's going to take much to make the fight the third time around."
Looks like everybody was ready to rock and roll. Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao, and HBO were all on board. Everything had been agreed to. Only one little problem...
That's pretty much the gist of the situation, but carry on with the bull**** if you must. Y'all have a great night
Only in small groups on internet web sites do people think Floyd has ever wanted to fight Manny.
In real life, everyone knows what a chicken schit sissy he is.Comment
-
The way i see is that neither guy wants the fight. They're both happy with ducking each other(yes both are ducking each other) and make millions with lesser opponents.
And, both can get away with ducking each other. Because, both have the type of fan base who stays on their knees for them while blaming the rival and give their favorite fighter a pass.
The way things are going with both fan bases this fight will never happen. Until they stop buying both Floyd and Pac BS...That's when the fight will occur. Until then keep arguing like idiots with no type of logic whatsoever.Comment
-
This was already addressed in that massive stickied thread, don't know why it needed another 18 page thread. Anyway, anyone with half a brain can deduce what happened. Everyone (HBO, Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao) had agreed on all points and were ready to rock and roll, then Floyd pulled the ultimate duck last second. Oscar, GBP, and Ellerbe made themselves look like absolute fools in the media by backtracking and claiming they were 'misquoted' in video interviews and negotiations never happened in a vain and pathetic attempt to cover for Floyd. Again...
Kizer's revelation really puts things in perspective. Everything these guys said becomes clearer now...
Schaefer:
"We are OK to move off USADA," Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, who is representing Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "What we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
...
USADA is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the Nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".
Floyd Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the pre-Pacquiao-Mayweather fight testing agency.
De La Hoya:
"Up until now, it’s been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we’re very close,” De La Hoya said in Spanish and translated by fight scribe John Chavez of boxingtruth.com.
“I think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can’t talk right now in detail about the negotiations but I will say that we are very close,” added De La Hoya.
Ross Greenburg, HBO:
In late July, following the second round of failed negotiations for a Floyd
Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao clash, HBO Sports President Ross
Greenburg acknowledged that he acted as a mediator between Pacquiao's
promoter Bob Arum, Top Rank Promotions' CEO, and Mayweather's manager, Al
Haymon, even as Golden Boy Promotions' president, Oscar De La Hoya, and
Mayweather's adviser, Leonard Ellerbe, had denied that negotiations took place.
According to Greenburg, the fight was close to being made during both rounds of negotiations. The second time around, Mayweather turned the fight down without reason. To date, Greenburg was never provided with an explanation from Mayweather or his handlers.
"Both times, the fight was very close to being made. And, the second time around, you know, all that I can say is that you would have to ask Floyd Mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, I really don't know why Floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall," Greenburg said.
"To this day, I don't know why he wanted to take some more time off. Only Floyd has that answer. I certainly don't have that answer. But, you know, it was very close. It was so, so, close. I think that it was so close that I don't think that it's going to take much to make the fight the third time around."
Looks like everybody was ready to rock and roll. Top Rank, Golden Boy, Pacquiao, and HBO were all on board. Everything had been agreed to. Only one little problem...
That's pretty much the gist of the situation, but carry on with the bull**** if you must. Y'all have a great nightComment
-
The way i see is that neither guy wants the fight. They're both happy with ducking each other(yes both are ducking each other) and make millions with lesser opponents.
And, both can get away with ducking each other. Because, both have the type of fan base who stays on their knees for them while blaming the rival and give their favorite fighter a pass.
The way things are going with both fan bases this fight will never happen. Until they stop buying both Floyd and Pac BS...That's when the fight will occur. Until then keep arguing like idiots with no type of logic whatsoever.
I made a thread saying the fight wont happen cause of Arum. As long as he's involved its not going to happen and what happened. They got at me for it
Real pac fans cant even see dude is just using him like a damn slaveComment
-
this was already addressed in that massive stickied thread, don't know why it needed another 18 page thread. Anyway, anyone with half a brain can deduce what happened. Everyone (hbo, top rank, golden boy, pacquiao) had agreed on all points and were ready to rock and roll, then floyd pulled the ultimate duck last second. Oscar, gbp, and ellerbe made themselves look like absolute fools in the media by backtracking and claiming they were 'misquoted' in video interviews and negotiations never happened in a vain and pathetic attempt to cover for floyd. Again...
kizer's revelation really puts things in perspective. Everything these guys said becomes clearer now...
Schaefer:
"we are ok to move off usada," golden boy promotions ceo richard schaefer, who is representing mayweather, told espn.com. "what we're saying, and what is important to us, is four things -- that the tests be random, that they include blood and urine and the time frame, meaning when do you stop the tests before the fight but know they will still be effective.
...
usada is the most recognized one, but if it's another one, like the nevada commission, we don't really care. I don't care who performs the tests as long as they are performed. That's our position".
Floyd Mayweather changed his stance Saturday, moving off the hard line he had taken on using USADA as the pre-Pacquiao-Mayweather fight testing agency.
de la hoya:
"up until now, it’s been a very difficult negotiation process for various reasons but right now we’re very close,” de la hoya said in spanish and translated by fight scribe john chavez of boxingtruth.com.
“i think right now we are very, very close in finalizing the contracts. I can’t talk right now in detail about the negotiations but i will say that we are very close,” added de la hoya.
ross greenburg, hbo:
in late july, following the second round of failed negotiations for a floyd
mayweather-manny pacquiao clash, hbo sports president ross
greenburg acknowledged that he acted as a mediator between pacquiao's
promoter bob arum, top rank promotions' ceo, and mayweather's manager, al
haymon, even as golden boy promotions' president, oscar de la hoya, and
mayweather's adviser, leonard ellerbe, had denied that negotiations took place.
According to greenburg, the fight was close to being made during both rounds of negotiations. the second time around, mayweather turned the fight down without reason. To date, greenburg was never provided with an explanation from mayweather or his handlers.
"both times, the fight was very close to being made. and, the second time around, you know, all that i can say is that you would have to ask floyd mayweather why the fight wasn't made. To this day, i really don't know why floyd decided that he didn't want the fight any more in the fall," greenburg said.
"to this day, i don't know why he wanted to take some more time off. Only floyd has that answer. I certainly don't have that answer. But, you know, it was very close. It was so, so, close. I think that it was so close that i don't think that it's going to take much to make the fight the third time around."
looks like everybody was ready to rock and roll. Top rank, golden boy, pacquiao, and hbo were all on board. Everything had been agreed to. Only one little problem...
that's pretty much the gist of the situation, but carry on with the bull**** if you must. Y'all have a great night
/ of thread right here!Comment
Comment