Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Marquez looking so strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ what did the chicken tell the other chicken when he crossed the road: Oh look an ignore list. Hehehhe. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
      For those who think Marquez doesnt stand a chance...LOL... Mayweather>PAC, in reality..... FU(K pacs rise, there is was always one constent and that's Marquez Pacs arch-nemisis.. Just because Pac has cleaned Floyds leftovers at 147, and Floyd destroyed Pacs biggest foe... Doesnt mean all a sudden just 4 yr later Pac is gonna demolish Quez.... i mean unless he on PEDs....

I got 15 mil that marquez is more competitive wth pac then floyd and wins more then 3 rounds any taker...
      All that talk and u end it with that???? lol!!

Comment

Fight is less than a month away!

Comment

JMM bulked up...Anyone Got Pics?

He hired a dietician and conditioning coach. They say he looks like a mini Lou Ferrigno right now, anyone got pics?

Comment

This I gotta see....

Comment

I heard Bear Grylls is the man behind JMM's new diet.

Comment

Top Rank is releasing some new pics some time this week.

Comment

He is looking incredibly strong. People who've been to his camp says he looks incredibly fast for the weight as well. He hired a conditioning coach for the fight. This is not like the Foyd fight where he had to blow up 12 pounds of fat and come bloated and then get cheated on the scales.

This fight is going to be a war and a ot of people will be late ordering PPVs on staruday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

He is looking incredibly strong. People who've been to his camp says he looks incredibly fast for the weight as well. He hired a conditioning coach for the fight. This is not like the Foyd fight where he had to blow up 12 pounds of fat and come bloated and then get cheated on the scales.

This fight is going to be a war and a ot of people will be late ordering PPVs on staruday night.
                    Whoa! Dude's shoulders look huge.

He's def not comin in lookin all bloated like he did against Floyd.

Still drinkin his own pee pee though, right?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X