Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PHOTO] Marquez looking so strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Him bulking up isn't going to make him any better of a fighter than what he already is. If anything, the added muscle may slow him down, and to be honest, he hasn't been as quick as he used to be. I still think he's going to get hit more often than he should, which will make his "bulkiness" that much more irrelevant. I know he'll be confident going into the ring, that I can give Marquez.

Comment

• i dont see how marquez coming in light will do him any good. manny is still faster than marquez regardless at what weight they fight at so marquez coming in light will help him keep his speed but whats gonna happen when manny lands on him now? its not like marquez is known for lightning fast speed so by bulking him up he's not gonna slow down a lot, im sure he'll be a lil slower but it wont be a big difference since like i said manny is always the faster one here. by bulking marquez up i think this will help him withstand pac's power now. his body will adapt to pac's power better than if he was to come in light. l

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        They've carried him his whole career. Youre saying it like he bulked up on top and lost leg mass. Stamina has nothing to do with leg mass, JMM has always had great stamina and skinny legs

Some fighters just have skinny legs, look at Mosley
        We will see. Same leg mass carrying a bigger body......probably not good stamina wise but we shall see.

Comment

• Marquez has been in the sport long enough to know how to manage energy and stamina. He's pulled thru in every fight and has finished in valiant fashion regardless of whether he won or lost.

His heart is too big. And so is his talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            Marquez has always been bigger than pacman it's just that manny now fights at a higher weight class and is successful there so the *****s want to discredit any win from manny so they want to say Marquez is the smaller guy, etc.
            Even thought Manny out weighed Marquez in their fights lol.....You must be using the Pacland's Idiotitrick Units weighing system lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Even thought Manny out weighed Marquez in their fights lol.....You must be using the Pacland's Idiotitrick Units weighing system lol...
              so your saying manny was drainig himself before then???

Comment

• Marquez difinitely looks younger and stronger then when Floyd fought him thats for sure lol........

Comment

so your saying manny was drainig himself before then???
                  WTF you talking about lol...Am saying Manny came in heavier then Marquez when they fight. How hard is that to understand. Its not a trick question. Its a fact. Make it what ever you want it to be, but fact is Manny came in heavier then Marquez when they fought, so in this world, weight equals size. Do the math........(Hint: this is far from Marquez being bigger then Manny lol....Wana bet that Manny will also come in heavier then Marquez in this fight as well lol.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    WTF you talking about lol...Am saying Manny came in heavier then Marquez when they fight. How hard is that to understand. Its not a trick question. Its a fact. Make it what ever you want it to be, but fact is Manny came in heavier then Marquez when they fought, so in this world, weight equals size. Do the math........(Hint: this is far from Marquez being bigger then Manny lol....Wana bet that Manny will also come in heavier then Marquez in this fight as well lol.....)
                    manny comes in heavier on fight night but not the actual weight in. so i asked u again since u wanna ignore it lol, so was manny draining himself before then??

Comment

manny comes in heavier on fight night but not the actual weight in. so i asked u again since u wanna ignore it lol, so was manny draining himself before then??
                      Ignore?!!LOL....Your ignoring basic physic's cause it's not making Manny look that great as you want him too lol....Now as far as your re hydration argument its nonsense because you and I don't have enough information to make a solid claim on it. Its all speculation. For example both Dela Hoya and Floyd re hydrated about the same number of pounds in their last fight. Does that mean since they both re hydrated about the same amount of pounds that that would mean they both re hydrated the same? Absolutely not. Again your re hydration argue is just speculation. Now the argument in which who steps in bigger in the ring can easily be verified with out any dispute or speculation lol....Your a constant reminder of what a ******* is. Your living the name by disregarding solid proven physics because its disproving that Manny is the smaller guy against Marquez going in ring lol......
                      Last edited by littlemac; 10-18-2011, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X