Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Next Time McCloskey Destroys "Fraud" Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan the fraud ??? coming from McCloskey's promoter.

McCloskey got a gift against Prescott. He has no chance against Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Don't know how you or anyone can call Khan a fraud after his recent activity?

He fights the top 10 140 pounders - regularly.

He's being ducked by the guy who holds the other two belts in his division.

Maidana hit him with enough 'Good' shots and didn't knock Khan down once.
      I didnt i just agreed with Hearn, no doubt Maidana caught him with a decent shot and when he did them legs went, you cant deny that, true he stayed up but only just and Maidana was shatterd by then, but credit to Khan he came through it and earned the win, but as for recent activity i dont agree that its a good run of fight, Maidana definetly is but he was forced to take this fight, Kotelnik was a solid win, other than that he aint impressed me one bit. Peterson will be tough and if he dose well and wins in that or loses and puts up a good fight ill give him credit but he just aint been in enough fights where i can give him that credit, at least Bradley has taken on opponents who are tough and relevent in there prime, and some unbeaten and he has won convincingly, sure his head clashes a bit but so dose Khans, lets hope they meet soon coz Khan would be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
        I didnt i just agreed with Hearn, no doubt Maidana caught him with a decent shot and when he did them legs went, you cant deny that, true he stayed up but only just and Maidana was shatterd by then, but credit to Khan he came through it and earned the win, but as for recent activity i dont agree that its a good run of fight, Maidana definetly is but he was forced to take this fight, Kotelnik was a solid win, other than that he aint impressed me one bit. Peterson will be tough and if he dose well and wins in that or loses and puts up a good fight ill give him credit but he just aint been in enough fights where i can give him that credit, at least Bradley has taken on opponents who are tough and relevent in there prime, and some unbeaten and he has won convincingly, sure his head clashes a bit but so dose Khans, lets hope they meet soon coz Khan would be destroyed.
        Khan fights the best in the division that WILL actually sign a contract to face him.

Epic fail.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
          Yeah so its Khans fault that Bradley and Morales the two other belt holders dont want to fight him? Bradley is not nearly as active as Khan, Now we are going to hear about the "100% naturally, no PEDS", "Undefeated African American male", "How can Khan be number 1 if Bradley is still undefeated?"

Bradley needs to sign the fight to get defeated by Khan, The fact that he has refused to do so and blatantly backtracked from the Khan fight means he has lost all credibility. People should deplore and condemn Bradley for his ducking instead of supporting the ducking which is killing boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X