Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Next Time McCloskey Destroys "Fraud" Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've become less of a fan of Khan over the years... but he'd still whoop McCloskey in a rematch.

Comment

This made me laugh big time. Total bull. The comments about McC not throwing enough punches are completely true. I think it's because he lacks true fitness and any physic. His body fat looks too high he looks like a prepubescent teenage girl.

I can't stand Hearn, he's a smarmy c*nt.

Comment

If McCloskey fought Maidana in Argentina and beat him without the aid of bent judges then he would have a decent shout at wanting a rematch with Khan.

And in that rematch, Khan would learn from his mistakes and KO McCloskey.

But Khan doesn't do rematches, he thinks he's Mayweather.... :P

Comment

At this point in time the only person out there worth a shot at a rematch with Khan is Maidana.

Comment

McCLoskey isn't going to "destroy" anyone, ever.

Comment

Comment

The only person that McCloskey should be rematching is Prescott

Comment

Barry Hearn who the hell are you trying to fool you damn moron! Prescott beat mccloskey and got robbed so stfu! Simply put he wants khan for all his fighters like mccloskey, brook and maybe he'll say khans ducking FROCH!
                  They haven't built one fighter from the ground up!

Comment

mccloskleys team should shut up....they are making him look real bad

Comment

Originally posted by unleashed View Post
                      Lhan had a off night because he was trying to knock him out, McCloskey didn't allow him the chance to do that because he didn't fight.
                      If McCloskey puts himself in a mandatory position, I can't see Khan going for the knockout, he will probably school him for 12 rounds and go home.
                      Khan is leagues ahead McCloskey, the only people in the whole world who think McCloskey can beat him are Hearn, McCloskey and maybe McCloskey's mum.
                      na, even his mum knows whats up................

no rematch, maidana would knock this kids head off

Comment

Working...
                      X