Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dibella rejects Pirog Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fook dis Russian fool, let me at Martinez and I'll put 'o drubbing on him. Dis fookin pretty boy is no match for Irish Andy Lee. I'll outbox him and then I'll out drink him....

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      from his twitter
      \
      a) Pirog means ZERO now and b) NO US TV,CHALLENGER'S HOMETOWN,RUSSIA, NOT MUCH MORE THAN HE'S MAKING HERE= NOT REAL!
      Dibella is protecting Martinez. The Barker fight really spooked team Martinez. they wanna cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        why the **** would Martinez fight him in Russia? specially if its about the same he makes with HBO I thought he would be offered something like 3 or 4 million
        I thought pirog was going to be easy work for martinez. so why not go to russia and pick up a check?

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          Dibella is protecting Martinez. The Barker fight really spooked team Martinez. they wanna cash out.
          Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          If Pirog really wanted the fight in Russia, have no US Television, and make barely more than what he is making now, then why should he take the fight?

Come here to the USA, let HBO build up and broadcast the fight, and let the money be right.....
          My response to you.....

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            stfu puto..Hbo televises fights n mexico,They are worst down n mexico.
            oye cabron, mexico has the same time zones. Moscow is about 12 zones away. entiendes
            Last edited by Buffalo; 10-11-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              oye cabron, mexico has the same time zones. Moscow is about 12 zones away. entiendes
              Sorry carnal

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                If Pirog really wanted the fight in Russia, have no US Television, and make barely more than what he is making now, then why should he take the fight?

Come here to the USA, let HBO build up and broadcast the fight, and let the money be right.....
                what's the difference between barker and pirog and why is pirog to be avoided?

Comment

Although I wanna see this fight, lets be honest here why would Martinez take it. Slightly risky, although martinez takes his ass to school, then everyone says why is Martinez fighting Eurobums with only 19 fights, lose lose situation. Then you got him going to Russia, where if it goes 12 rounds no way Martinez is gettign decision, and those Russians are nuts they will be so hostile to Martinez after he KO's Pirogs ass.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    Although I wanna see this fight, lets be honest here why would Martinez take it. Slightly risky, although martinez takes his ass to school, then everyone says why is Martinez fighting Eurobums with only 19 fights, lose lose situation. Then you got him going to Russia, where if it goes 12 rounds no way Martinez is gettign decision, and those Russians are nuts they will be so hostile to Martinez after he KO's Pirogs ass.
                    I thought pirog was easy work?

Then why don't martinez just beat the shit outta pirog and collect his check?

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      this is what sticks out to me when i think of pirog not that he's a euro bum but that he only has 19 fights and most of these pacfans/sergio haters/haters that hate on good spanish fighters that aren't of there race will bring this up and try to discredit sergio if he does beat pirog by saying he was inexperienced and a euro bum.pirog is a good fighter and a fight with him and sergio could be a good fight but the fight would mean alot more if pirog were to get a little more recognition,alot of people felt like maybe the bradley-alexander fight happened to early and alexander and bradley were both more experienced than pirog

Comment

Working...
                      X