No announcement yet.

Dibella rejects Pirog Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bullq21 View Post
    Martinez is a straight up DUCK yet he calls out Pac and Money?????? Kelly Pavlik started taking it to sergio in the mid rounds imagine what pac and money would do to him.

sorry sergio stay up at mw fighting bums i think gary locketts schedule is open

We can only imagine because they wont fight him...

Comment

How about they just publish the amount they were offered

he made 1.5million against Barker

Comment

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
        How about they just publish the amount they were offered
        DiBella confirmed that it was more than what HBO paid Sergio, which was around $1.5 mil for Barker. And I don't buy that there would be no U.S. TV feed, I would assume HBO would do a delayed feed. Or (If Sergio had gotten a real promoter) it could've been seen through a feed on a promoter's site or even independent PPV.

But oh well, as Dibella said "**** Pirog"

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless
          If he's going to fight Pirog in Russia, the offer better lucrative. At least $3 million lucrative. Otherwise it's just stupid.
          There would be a riot if Martinez KO'd Pirog.....Sergio's car would be shot up leaving the arena. No way Martinez wins any kind of decision there.

Comment

Dibella is a lying scumbag.

Martinez is a ducker and a cherry picker. He doesn't have the balls to get in the ring with the bigger, stronger, tougher, more skilled Dmitry Pirog.

Comment

Wtf....I would love to see a fight between pirog and Martinez. **** you dibella.

Comment

I hate Lou DiBella. Watch him make a fight against Macklin now, rather than unifying against another champion.

Comment

DiBella is a liar and a fraud---straight up.

Pirog has a solid chance of winning---bigger than Martinez, skilled, and powerful. Lou 'the mouth' DiBella has no intention of risking his meal ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    We can only imagine because they wont fight him...
                    let me get this straight.... floyd was cherry picking jmm when he fought him at ww. but martinez isnt cherrypicking floyd or manny?

omg martinez will come down to 154 omg... ***** who gives a **** where he will come down to hes middleweight champ he should start acting like it and fight real mw contenders.

we all see through the act sergio is just trying to get that paper dont try and play it off like hes a real champ or anything... damn man the old man needs to get his ass whooped darren mother****ing barker was giving him a fight the dude needs to prove himself

Comment

Lol. He said that Quillin should fight Pirog to earn a shot at his fighter. But he's scared of Martinez fighting Pirog. What a fuck face.

Comment

Working...
                      X