Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez more skilled than Margarito, Cotto & Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of skills, it goes:

JMM
    Cotto
    Clottey
    Margarito

Cotto/Clottey being interchangeable. But JMM gets abused by Manny worse than any of those guys at this point.

Comment

Definetly. Cotto is the closest but none have the skill, craft, and adjustments of Dinamita.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        lol, didn't know it was another catchweight. Surprising to say the least. Another catchweight.

Either way, Pacquiao will still come to fight 145-147. As he has done so in the past. So say he weighs in 144. Doesn't matter, he will fight 145.

Pacquiao should have just made it a 140 fight. At least then it would be marginally legit. Unlike bringing a lightweight up to welterweight.
        LOL Flicker my friend... so wait. 147 was bad but 144 is a lower weight but it's worse because it's a catchweight. You just don't like Pacquiao.

LOL Flicker I am laughing lol.. He weighs in a 144 but comes in at fight night 1 pound heavier............. Uh oh lol. I like you Flicker you are funny.

This is more legit than the Floyd fight will ever be. His last fight was at 138. For the Floyd fight he had to blow up 12 pounds and Floyd cheated him on the scales by 2 pounds. Manny is not going to cheat Marquez.

Comment

Won't matter.

Marquez doesn't belong a pound over 140.

Comment

who ever said no smfh

Comment

Jmm is more skilled then all those fighters.... all those fighters beat him at ww though... funny how that works.

good fight pac and roach

Comment

Yes he is. And if he was as big and young as them, Pac would get stopped in 10 rounds.

Clottey is the best one of those three BTW. Well, he's a lot better than them. I thought Clottey beat Cotto, and well I don't know if Plasterito really beat Clottey fair and square. No one knows if he beat any one pre Mosley fair and square.

Comment

Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                  X