Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Marquez more skilled than Margarito, Cotto & Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Marquez more skilled than Margarito, Cotto & Clottey?

Skillswise, is Marquez the superior fighter?

What do you think punky boys??

Thoughts?
    Yes
    89.74%
    No
    10.26%

yes he is.

Comment

Yes, he's clearly more skilled than all of them. Margarito is not even close. Clottey's not really that close. Cotto is still a solid way behind him.

Comment

Next week: Is Vitali Klitschko more powerful than Donaire, Mayweather & Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxie View Post
          Next week: Is Vitali Klitschko more powerful than Donaire, Mayweather & Pacquiao?
          you cansk if the skill set is better across the weights power is subjective though.

Comment

None of the other guys have solid gameplans. It was so evident when Cotto fought Pac that he couldnt make an adjustment. As for Clottey and Margs it goes without saying. They never surprise you with anything. Marquez on the other hand has proven time and time again that he can adjust mid-fight if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              you cansk if the skill set is better across the weights power is subjective though.
              I meant objective power. As it is as difficult a question.

Comment

Skilled yes, but even then Marquez would lose to all 3 mentioned in the title at WW, so I'm not sure why point you trying to make here.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
                  Skilled yes, but even then Marquez would lose to all 3 mentioned in the title at WW, so I'm not sure why point you trying to make here.
                  I don't man I could see him beating Cotto at 144

Comment

Name me a fighter that is more skilled than Marquez period.

Physically (speed, power, strength) yes there are better boxers but there aren't many out there that can throw combinations or adjust in a fight like Marquez does, it's beautiful to behold.

Comment

Working...
                    X