No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko vs David Haye is in Talks, Says Boente

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    I don't think Vitali really cares so much about Ukrainian politics, that it would affect his future fight plans. Remember we had the same happening already during his camp for Adamek.
    Haye hasn't really warranted a shot at Vitali. Unless Vitali wants to fight him, then, I doubt the fight comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      Whats going on. One story says Haye officially retired, and another says he isn't ducking Vitali and trying to get the fight made?
      no he hasn't retired yet i believe. he just informed bboc that he's going to return his UK boxing licence. which isn't actually saying much, if the vitali fight is going to be made in germany. looks like the negotiations are ongoing as we speak.

Comment

Haye retiring is the perfect strategy for him to DUCK every other heavyweight deserving a title shot against a Klitschko. Retiring creates buzz and hype for a fight with Vitali, which will be Haye's retirement check.

Screws this guy. British fans should be done with him and all boxing fans should be done with this wanker!

Comment

That's good!

Comment

I want to see Haye get the Sam Peter treatment, dominated and ruined by both Klitschkos.

Comment

Comment

if this fight does happen i hope its at Wembley !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X