No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko vs David Haye is in Talks, Says Boente

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Then why would Haye turn in his UK boxing license?

This is confusing. Does he really want to fight Vitali, or is he and Booth just playing games?
    I dont know. I think they're trying to call Vitali's bluff. Trying to coax a good offer out of Team K.

Comment

that's why haye is retiring, so vitaly pays more for him to unretire

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        Hopefully Haye retires. He will run all night again.
        ha ha im no haye fan but come on standing with a klit aint going to work is it(Adamek) a run and hope for a big counter is the only possible option for any current smaller HW and even then your hoping for one hell of a shot.

Comment

Haye had a negative % of a chance to win but I still want to see the fight.

The question is, does Vitali get any real credit if he does defeat Haye by a stoppage or KO?

Comment

Why doesn't that British vagina ever stick to her word? Gayevid is still trying to perpetrate a fraud on his gullible conrymates...I believe it's working. Same ol cheerleaders/c@ck guzzlers like Steve Bunce ready to lick Gayevid's vagina all over again. "Come on give him another chance, he had a broken pinky toe last time..." LOL

Comment

unbelievable -- Haye is on the verge of parlaying one of the most desipcable performances in memory into another multi-million dollar purse -- only in boxing.....

Comment

The Racket Squad: Bad Intentions

Nothing can be gained by any professional boxer fighting Haye.
                He is all bark, no bite and an evident fraud.
                To reward such behaviour with a second title shot is simply corrupt.
                I am astounded at the thought of anyone with common sense paying to see such an exhibition.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                  Nothing can be gained by any professional boxer fighting Haye.
                  He is all bark, no bite and an evident fraud.
                  To reward such behaviour with a second title shot is simply corrupt.
                  I am astounded at the thought of anyone with common sense paying to see such an exhibition.
                  Yes. Vitali is being foolish to want the fight with Haye.

He should go for Dimitrenko, Stiverne, the winner of Chambers-Thompson, or even Wach or Ustinov.

Haye is just a con man and a fraud, and he'll be nothing but a headache for Vitali to negotiate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Yes. Vitali is being foolish to want the fight with Haye.
                    why is he foolish? vitali did that mistake already with valuev. he let a potentially interesting fight slip away. there's really no urge to fight dimi, or any other comer.

Comment

Whats going on. One story says Haye officially retired, and another says he isn't ducking Vitali and trying to get the fight made?

Comment

Working...
                      X