No announcement yet.

Question: The punch Mosley landed on Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    One of my favorite moments in boxing history. And if it would have been Pacquiao, Sucker Punchoyd wouldn't have gotten up. He would have been laid flat Hatton style. That's the thing with Mayweathers defense, a lot of people praise it highly but big punches ALWAYS get thru it. Even Ortiz landed two clean sharp shots in the 4th. Imagine Pacquiaos 1000 punch combinations.

Oh and that was 38 year old over the hill fighter .

When you think about it you understand why Floyd is ducking the fight so much.

One shot that Pacquiao lands and Mayweather either dies or doesn't dare to open up and throw a punch again thru the entire fight.
    Originally posted by Via View Post
    The punch buckled Mayweather, Mosley had to follow up, which he failed to do. Mayweather was there to be KO'd but it didn't happen. Mosley was shot and couldn't pull the trigger.

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Suckoyd held on for dear life like a crab twice lol. Yes he was nearly KOd.
    Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    lol @ idiots trying to bag on Pacquiao because he didn't KO shane.

Shane started running with his mits up. what was the scorecards ? 12-0 white wash?

That's what I thought.

Pac dominated shane worse than Floyyd and was never in danger like Floyd.
    Taking a stroll down memory lane.

Comment

looking back at it now that punch would have put Manny to sleep

off topic is Bombs and Maniac the same person??

Comment

No, pacs power isnt that big. All the guys he stopped minus hatton he landed at will on for atleast half the fight. He wouldnt stop mayweather if he stunned him.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          No, pacs power isnt that big. All the guys he stopped minus hatton he landed at will on for atleast half the fight. He wouldnt stop mayweather if he stunned him.
          Most people forget Hatton got up twice and recovered I been saying this for years Manny's power is very overrated

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            i watch rewtaching the Hatton fight, and Ricky rocked Pac twice, to the point where Pac had to step back and compose himself

Comment

honestly... mayweather wasnt even that hurt from the 1st punch. It looked like it just buzzed him. The 2nd punch buckled him but he was not on dream street. He was able to defend and sneak in some body shots.

Its just so rare to see the guy get cracked like that, so we blew that punch out of proportion.

Comment

this was like 5 years ago and I also made a thread about this, but to answer it YES. that was mosley's right hammered straight down to the temple, and take note pac is a lot more weirder than mosley, and he'd probably not roll those lefts at that range. if pac gets the chance to hammer mayweather like that, I think he has what it take to finish it off because he won't gassed.

Comment

It was a hard punch that buckled PBF, but Floyds boxing instincts instantly kick in, he is not agfaid to hold..until he recovers. PBF would hold and recover.

Comment

No, Floyd's will to win would be too much for Pacquiao. We saw what type of punch Pacquiao couldn't take. Floyd walks through Marquez's ko shot and he took Shane's best. Floyd one sides Marquez again.

Comment

i think pac would suffer the same fate mosley did. to get floyd out of there you have to land immediate follow-ups. floyd will get caught here and there but you won't catch him with that all important follow-up

Comment

Working...
                      X